Simon Says: Challenge Yourself

Today, several people from Miss Bustier's are at the KIDZ+ TV Station to compete in one of its game shows called The Challenge. Well, only one of them is competing. However, the person in question was recently turned into an Akuma that did more damage than Stoneheart and begged everyone he knew to come with him for support because he's terrified of being on live TV.

Said classmate is also backstage with his classmates surrounding him, breathing heavily behind a paper bag as he sits on his DJ equipment.

"Just take it easy and breathe, Nino. I promise you'll be able to handle this." Adrien tells his friend as he reassuringly pats them on the back. His bodyguard stands behind the group, watching everyone with a hawk's eyes.

"Man, you have bad luck with timing. I mean, you became one of the most dangerous villains a week before you had to come here since you and your parents signed you up to take part in The Challenge. What the heck are the chances of that." Nate tells him before another classmate's words echo backstage.

"More than one and a million due to Hawkmoth, more often than not, would create one villain a week, and Paris has a population of millions. Not to mention tourism. However, the chances increase when you consider how often our school is attacked." Max informs in his usual factual tone.

Marinette, Sabrina, Alix, Alya, Nathaniel, and Juleka give Nate and Max flat looks as Rose and Kim try to help Nino calm down.

"You'll do great out there, Nino. Here, look at these pictures of the animals at the shelter. Their faces always make me feel better." Rose says as she shows Nino various pictures of her and the animals at the animal shelter she volunteers at.

"Yeah, man. Don't worry. Right now, all you're going through are pre-event jitters. It happens to me when I compete in different sports. When you get out there, you'll feel better and start to get your rhythm back. The best thing to remember is to focus on the goal and not the crowd. Just block them out. That's how some out teams in sports handle being in enemy territory." Kim tells Nino as he explains what to do via sports.

"Thanks, guys. I'm glad you came to support me after what I did to your parents." Nino thanks the group with a smile.

"Don't worry about it. I was the guy that ruined Paris' new holiday." Kim tells him.

"And I was the one that attacked the hotel on a big day. Sorry about that, by the way," Rose says while looking toward Marinette and Nate with an apologetic look.

'It happens." Nate shrugs nonchalantly while Marinette gives her a kind smile.

"Don't worry about it, Rose. You weren't in control of your actions." She tells the other girl.

"Besides, Rose isn't here for you. She's signed up for this contest too." Juleka explains, causing multiple heads to turn toward the shorter girl.

"Wait? Seriously?" Alix asks in shock as she stares at the smiling visage of Rose.

Rose grins at them and says.

"Yep. I'm hoping to use this as an opportunity to get the word out about shelter animals. My friends at the shelter helped me come up with a speech for it, too. I'll explain how having an animal can help your stress and keep Hawkmoth from getting you." Rose explains while excitedly grinning.

"That's awesome, dudette. But how are you staying so calm if you're going to be on stage like me?" Nino asks her in surprise.

"If you stay positive, good things will come your way. That's how I like to think. And it's true. The only reason I got Akumatized was because of Chloe." Rose tells them, looking sad at the last part.