Bird and Dog of Justice

Within his office, Mr. Damocles looks out the window as the school's students enter the school at the start of the day, like an owl watching from its perch in the wild. His hands are behind his back as he watches them prepare for the day.

After a minute of watching, he releases a heavy sigh and walks toward his desk.

"Albert." Mr. Damocles says while looking toward his computer.

"Is something the matter, Mr. Damocles?" A robotic male voice asks from his computer.

Suddenly, a circular pixelated cyan face with a mustache, black eyes, and eyebrows appears on his screen, smiling at him.

"I'm fine, Albert. Just anxious about my students' safety. Did you send the staff emails like I asked?" Mr. Damocles asks.

"Please repeat. I was unable to understand." Albert tells the principal robotically.

"It wasn't a command. I asked if you sent the emails out to our school's staff like I asked." Mr. Damocles tells the computer program in a louder, more forceful tone to try and make the program understand.

"Yes, the email has been forwarded to the school parents," Albert states obediently.

"No, not the parents! I asked you to forward them to the staff, the staff!" Mr. Damocles groans into his hands at Albert's mistake.

Taking a deep breath, Mr. Damocles looks up while trying to calm down.

"I need to calm down, maybe escape from my worries for a bit." He tells himself before standing up and heading toward his office's portrait of the city.

Grabbing the portrait, Mr. Damocles takes it down to reveal a secret compartment containing various owl-themed superhero memorabilia, including a self-made autumn plaid-chest owl-themed costume with grey limbs, an owl-themed boomerang, a grey and dull orange grappling hook, and different comic books.

After grabbing one of the comic books, Mr. Damocles places the portrait back over the secret compartment and sits at his desk. Taking a deep breath before opening the comic book, Mr. Damocles mutters.

"Please give me the strength to get my students through this day, Owlman."

With the students of Miss Bustier's class. They're surprised when the by-the-book, responsible Sabrina walks into the room. 

She's wearing her usual clothes. A light blue blazer over a white short-sleeve shirt, grey jeans, and white shoes with black soles. However, some notice something new around her neck. It's a metallic orange collar necklace.

Alix, one of the more outspoken classmates, grins at Sabrina when she sees it.

"Where did you get the jewelry, Sabrina? Is there a special someone Marinette and I didn't meet while we were project partners?" She asks the girl goodnaturedly.

Hearing these words, Rose excitedly rushes out of her seat toward Sabrina. When she sees Sabrina's necklace, her excitement amplifies.

"It's so pretty! Where did you get it?" Rose asks her excitedly.

Blushing from Alix's earlier implication, Sabrina gives Rose a nervous smile while saying.

"Dad got it for me, saying it was to make up for not being able to get me much for Christmas last year," Sabrina tells them.

"Oh, that's so nice of him." Rose gushes as she continues to look at Sabrina's collar necklace.

"Thanks." Sabrina smiles at her.

"It looks lovely." Juleka quietly compliments Sabrina from her position next to Sabrina.

"Thank you." Sabrina thanks her, blushing at the attention she's getting.