Double Trouble

Marinette and Nate look at the charging entourage in shock before running up the stairs to get away.

"I thought you said the Akuma was that guy that got kicked out of the hotel?" Marinette questions him.

"It is! I have no idea why Chloe is Fashionista again." He tells her as the entourage chase after them.

The two run up the stairs toward the top floors with the entourage hot on their tails. However, while climbing the stairs to another floor, Nate sees Ivan and Alix pushing a luggage cart. Grinning, Nate rushes toward them and takes the cart.

"Hey!" Ivan and Alix shout in surprise and anger.

"Sorry, I have to borrow this!" Nate shouts as he pushes the cart toward the stairwell as some entourage climbs them.

"Sorry in advance!" Nate shouts as he shoves the cart toward them, and it crashes into them.

As the cart falls down the stairs and takes out some entourage members, the two other teens run toward Nate and glare at him.

"What was that for?" Alix shouts at him.

"There are two Akuma in the hotel right now! We need to hide!" Nate shouts at them.

That news causes the two other teens' eyes to widen in panic.

"Two?" Ivan questions fearfully.

"Yeah> Where's Sabrina? Isn't she a part of your group?" Nate asks as he looks around for Sabrina.

"She had to use the bathroom." Alix shrugs.

"That's not a bad place to hide. Let's take cover over there before the entourage finds us." Nate tells them before leading the way toward the bathroom.

"What about Marinette? She ran off without you." Alix tells him while pointing upstairs.

"She'll be fine. She's tough." Nate waves Alix's concerns off to avoid her finding out Marinette is Ladybug.

Alix glares at him before accepting his answer and following him to the bathroom as the entourage begins recovering.

While this is happening, Cat Noir is getting annoyed. Despite being trapped, Pixelator isn't making his object a walk in the park. He's constantly shouting and struggling against Cat Noir's attempts.

"Can you please stop? We don't need to keep doing this if you just let me find the object. Where is Ladybug?" Cat Noir questions before pulling out his staff and opening the phone function.

"Hey, Ladybug. I'm at Le Grand Paris with an Akuma pinned. Do you think you could come over here?" Cat Noir says, leaving a message for Ladybug to pick up.

As he waits for a reply, he reaches for Pixelator's camera eye, much to his horror, as he struggles more to get free.

"Stop it! Let go of me already!" Pixelator shouts desperately.

"No. Now let me see your eye." Cat Noir says as he tries to grab the eye.

However, Cat Noir freezes what he's doing when a butterfly outline appears, and Pixelator gains a relieved smirk a second later. Soon his enhanced hearing picks up on the sound of what seems like a mob of people running down the stairwell toward the lobby. He looks toward the stairs to see who's coming, only to gain a shocked look when he sees people dressed like the entourage he dealt with before entering the lobby. This surprise only increases when he sees Fashionista saunter down with an arrogant smirk.

"Well, well, if it isn't the cat. I'd appreciate it if you could stop being ridiculous and let my photographer go." Fashionista tells him as she motions for her entourage to attack.