Present and Future

Nino looks around groggily as he tries to figure out where he is. His vision slowly starts to focus on the legs of the heroes, and he looks up to see them looking at him in worry. Realization slowly takes over him, and he immediately stands up, giving them a panicked and apologetic look.

"Oh man, I got Akumatized, didn't I? I'm so sorry, dude and dudette! Please, tell me no one got hurt because of me." Nino pleads

The heroes winch when they hear his pleading and give him looks of pity.

"Sorry, but you sent almost all the adults into space," Ladybug informs him.

Nino's eyes widen in horror, and he immediately starts rubbing his head into his hands.

"Oh man, oh man, oh man. I can't believe I did that. I'm so sorry, dudes. I didn't mean to cause any of this. I was just so angry that my bud's old man wouldn't let me celebrate his birthday. I promise I didn't mean to take other kids away from their parents. I did sorta wish Adrien's dad was away from him, but not anyone else. Again, so sorry." Nino rapidly apologizes to the heroes while explaining his feelings, obviously feeling terrible about the problems he caused despite not remembering any of what happened.

"Woah, woah, easy. You aren't at fault for anything that happened while you were turned into a villain. It's Hawkmoth's fault for praying on your weakness." Cat Noir quickly reassures his friend while placing a hand on his shoulder to try and help calm him down.

"Yes, Hawkmoth is the one to blame for all your crimes, including your terrible fashion choice," Ladybug says, having an angry look at that last part as she remembers The Bubbler's outfit.

Nino and Cat Noir look at her in confusion when she says that, and Nino can't help but ask.

"My fashion choice? What does that mean?" He asks, somewhat dreading the answer.

Ladybug opens her yo-yo and shows an image of The Bubbler for Nino to see. When Nino sees it, he looks horrified.

"What is that thing on my head? What am I looking at? Did I do something to piss off the guy? Why am I the only one without a cool costume?" Nino is shocked at what he's seeing and doesn't know how to react. So, he keeps asking questions as he tries to figure out the sight.

Cat Noir winches at that and gives him a sympathetic pat on the back.

"It's absolutely terrible. He should go to prison just for designing that and allowing it to be seen in public." Ladybug agrees as she vents her frustrations now that the danger is over.

"Really? He should go to prison for the outfit alone?" Cat Noir asks with an amused look toward his partner.

"YES! It looked terrible! If something didn't happen to make me want to end this Akuma fast, I would have gotten into a shouting match with Hawkmoth about his fashion choice this time." Ladybug tells him with a glare.

"So your weakness is bad design choices?" Cat Noir asks, amusement clear in his tone.

"No, it's one of the things that can make me angry quickly." She calmly corrects him while the scowl remains on her face.

However, her glare turns into one of suspicion as she looks around.

"What's wrong?" Cat Noir asks her when he sees her behavior change.

"Have you seen any other Akumas?" Ladybug asks him as she surveys the area.

Cat Noir's widen, and his fake ears twitch as he tries to pick up on any sound around them while scanning the area with his eyes.

"Now that you mention it, no. The only one I've seen is Nino." Cat Noir states as he starts to grow nervous.

In Hawkmoth's lair, Gabriel smiles and hums a tune as he enters the elevator back to his office.