Save Point

As Ladybug helps Max realize what's happening, a news helicopter appears and lands in the middle of the field before Nadja jumps out and runs toward the heroes.

"This is Nadja Chamack on the scene where the heroes have just beaten another Akuma. I am here with them right now in one of the rare instances where they haven't already disappeared." Nadja says toward the camera while standing next to a surprised Ladybug.

"Paris is dying to know more about you and your team, Ladybug." Nadja urges the heroine to talk while holding a microphone to her face.

"Uh, well." Ladybug stutters as she tries to figure out what to say after being put on the spot.

"Do you have an idea of who Hawkmoth is? How long will Paris have to suffer from him? Where did Miss Canine come from? Are you planning to add more people to your team eventually? The people of Paris want to know." Nadja keeps pressing the young heroine for questions.

"W-well. We're not sure about everything. I-it's hard to say. I mean, Hawkmoth could be anyone or anywhere. A-as for new members, we're not sure. I-I think our current team is working really well." Ladybug stutters out nervously.

"There you have it, people. Words from one of your heroes. Now, let's see what the other two have to say." Nadja says before she and her team run toward Cat Noir and Canine.

As they do, Ladybug moves toward a nervous Max and says.

"We should probably get you home. I'm sure your family must be worried. I'll take you back." Ladybug tells him with a smile.

"You want to take me back to have an excuse to avoid the press, don't you?" Max correctly guesses, causing Ladybug to winch.

"...Yes. Can I still take you?" She pleads.

Max quickly nods without a care.

"Of course. I'd love to help you after you saved me. Besides, I'd prefer not to be interviewed about this." Max says honestly, causing Ladybug to grab him and use her yo-yo to get them out of the stadium.

The other two see Ladybug leaving with Max but are stuck in place with Nadja.

"Canine. You're the newest member of the team. What do you think of your seniors? How did you get your powers?" Nadja asks her while looking between Canine and Cat Noir.

Canine blinks at the questions before she clears her throat and calms her nerves, remembering her time practicing public speaking and what her dad said about it.

"I think they're both amazing. They've done a wonderful job helping Paris, and I'm glad I can help them more than that time I became a hero against Fashionista and Pixelator." Canine states while trying to remain calm.

"And what about your powers? Did the heroes give them to you? What made you worthy in their eyes?" Nadja pushes on.

"W-well. I was just randomly given them. I don't know what to tell you." Canine says.

"I see. Cat Noir. What do you think of your new teammate? Do you think she has what it takes to keep up with you and Ladybug? Or do you think she'll slow you two down?" Nadja asks.

"W-what. No. I think she's a big help. She already helped Ladybug twice and was a big help to me against Gamer today." Cat Noir stutters out in surprise at the sudden questions about Canine.

Hearing this causes Nadja to smile before looking at the camera.

"You heard it here first, folks. Team Miraculous are together and are stronger than ever with their new addition. However, I'm sure another question is on Paris' mind." Nadja says before holding the microphone toward Cat Noir again with a sly smile.