Simon Doesn't Say Victory

Ladybug and Stormy Weather are still struggling against each other as Ladybug attempts to rip out Stormy Weather's hair tie while Stormy Weather tries to get her off.

"Get off me, you annoying fiery chicken. Don't you know that birds are supposed to be blown away by a storm?" Stormy Weather asks in annoyance as she tries to force Ladybug off her.

"Enough with the weather puns. They're not funny. And chickens can't fly. Now give me your hair tie." Ladybug snaps at Stormy Weather as she reaches for the hair tie again, only for Stormy Weather to turn her body to keep it out of her reach.

"Someone needs to work on their sense of humor." Stormy Weather grunts as she uses her lightning to push Ladybug off of her. Unfortunately, she doesn't do it in time, as Ladybug manages to grab onto her hair tie before getting sent flying back. The force lets her pull the hair tie off and take it.

Quickly realizing part of her hair is loose, Stormy Weather looks at Ladybug in horror. Unfortunately, it takes Ladybug a few seconds to recover from the attack. In that time, Stormy Weather charges at her while firing more lightning to try and make Ladybug drop the hair tie. One such blast manages to graze her hand and cause her to lose it.

"Mine!" Stormy Weather shouts as she dives for it.

"No, it's not!" Ladybug shouts back as she dives, shooting flames to try to burn it as she does so.

Stormy Weather fires a beam of ice above the hair tie to keep it from burning, and the two superpowered girls soon collide while trying to reach for the hair tie.

The hair tie lands in front of the two as they crash into the ground. Shaking off her daze quickly, Ladybug blasts Stormy Weather off her and looks for the hair tie. She soon sees it lying near her and burns it.

"No!" Stormy Weather shouts as she recovers from the attack.

Unfortunately, while in mid-air, the transformation ends with the hair tie's destruction, causing Stormy Weather to turn back into a confused Aurore. Quickly realizing her situation, she lets out an ear-piercing scream of terror.

"Ahhhhh!"

Hearing this, Ladybug forgets about the butterfly and quickly catches Aurore.

"Gotcha," Ladybug says as she holds the girl bridal style.

Aurore takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down before looking at the hero in surprise.

"Ladybug?" She asks.

Finally, she seems to realize what happened to her and panics.

"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt Mireille again? Was anyone else hurt?" She rapidly asks the hero, worried about what happened.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You didn't hurt anyone this time. I managed to stop you in time." Ladybug soothes the other girl while giving her a comforting smile.

Hearing that causes Aurore to sigh in relief before giving Ladybug an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble again. And thank you for saving me from falling." Aurore says that last part while blushing slightly as she realizes her situation in Ladybug's arms.

"No problem. Sorry about not being able to save one of your hair ties, though." Ladybug apologizes as she looks at the loose pigtail.

Quickly putting a hand to her hair when she realizes it's loose, Aurore blushes in embarrassment before panicking.

"My hair! Oh man, are there any cameras around? I don't want to be seen like this. I need a new hair tie. No, wait." Aurore quickly removes her other hair tie so her hair would match.