Three Is A Crowd Four Is A Party

As Ladybug was heading to her hotel room, Cat Noir rushed towards the coordinates to Theo's art studio. When he gets there, he sees a frantic Mireille looking around for the heroes, and he lands on the ground in front of her.

"Ahh!" Mireille shrieks in fear when someone lands in front of her.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" Cat Noir shouts in surprise and panic from her scream.

Mireille takes a minute to calm her heartbeat and collect her thoughts. What made it worse was the fact it had already become night, and Mireille never liked being outside at night on her own. When she finally calms down, she looks at Cat Noir happily.

"Thank goodness you're here. I'm glad my post got your attention. Where's Ladybug?" Mireille asks as she looks for Cat Noir's partner.

"She's on her way. She had to take care of a few things. So, what was this about the villain and your boyfriend?" Cat Noir asks the still slightly panicking girl.

"Theo called me about how an Akuma showed up in his art studio and asked him on a date," Mireille explains to Cat Noir.

Cat Noir blinks in surprise. He remembers Evillustrator saying something about a date. However, he never really got a good look at the pictures Nathaniel drew in class.

"Do you know where they'll be?" Cat Noir asks Mireille.

"Yes, they'll be at the closest canal bridge from here." Mireille quickly tells him.

"Okay, thank you for the information. I'll be sure to let Ladybug know about this." Cat Noir says as he is about to leave. However, he remembers something and looks back at Mireille.

"How are you doing after what happened during the contest, by the way?" Cat Noir asks her in worry.

Mireille lets out a sigh of both relief and sadness.

"Honestly, I'm relieved that I may not end up the weather girl; I only joined the contest because a friend said it may help build my confidence," Mireille tells Cat Noir before her look turns sad.

"What about after what Stormy Weather did to you?" Cat Noir asks in worry.

That got a big reaction out of Mireille. She flinches and backs away slightly from Cat Noir. She then begins to fidget in place, not looking at Cat Noir.

"Uh, I'm doing okay after that." Mireille quietly says in a nervous tone.

Cat Noir didn't catch this, though, because of his relief from hearing that she was alright.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that you're doing alright. How is Aurore doing?" Cat Noir asks her.

Mireille flinches again at that and tells him.

"She hasn't been coming to school lately after she got turned into Stormy Weather," Mireille tells him.

Cat Noir gains a worried look when Mireille says that and asks.

"What do you mean she hasn't been showing up?" He asks in a concerned tone.

Now that he thinks about it, he knows he hasn't seen Aurore around the school. Plus, he didn't actually talk to her after he and Ladybug saved her from Hawkmoth. Something he regretted later on in the week when he realized.

"I mean, she hasn't shown up to school at all. Our teacher hasn't told us if she transferred classes." Mireille tells Cat Noir.

An even more worried look appears on Cat Noir's face when he hears that. He can't help but think of Ivan's situation in his class and then about Nathaniel.