Chapter Thirty-Two

I look down seeing Leon fight with Jason, I run back tot he elevator pressing every button I could. I slam the damn panel and yell in agony as the door stays up. It was a goodbye! It was a fucking goodbye!? I run out and find myself around the area they are fighting at. I try to look for a new way or hall--just anything. My chest heaves as I panic to find a solution, he'll die if I sit here and do nothing. He'll die.

"Wesker!" I shout, I look around. "Albert Wesker!" I angrily shout with all my lungs.

"Y/N" I turn around towards him. "Have you realized? That he'll die in here? Claire will get squashed by Jason..."

"Stop." I ask as he leans in closer.

"We're perfect for each other, everyone around us dies and we're left standing." I turn seeing Leon being held by Jason, his throat closing in on him.

"Wesker if you let me save him, I'll willingly go with you." I calmly announce, his face is shocked as he takes off his glasses.

"How will I know if you're telling the truth?" I look back seeing Leon go pale and blue, I grab onto Weskers face and reach up to him.

I gently plant a kiss upon his lips, squeezing my eyes shut from the embarrassment. Wesker leans into it hugging my torso tightly. What if Leon couldn't save me? If Wesker had the chance, would I be into him? I saw him different before, someone I could fall in love with, now I can't see him other than a sicko. I separate from him, as he placing his forehead onto mine.

"Deal." He whispers lightly. He quickly places the red bug onto my chest, as it stabs into my heart. I wince and tightly grab onto his leather jacket. "Take it, Y/N." I gasp for air as he plunges it deeper. I fall back onto the railing as he leaves me behind.

He breaks glass and grabs a sniper, he extends it out to me. I regain my strength and take it with ease. I turn and look through the scope, seeing Leon close to dying. I breath in, placing my finger on the trigger. I breath out shooting a bullet at his arm, releasing Leon. He falls as my body tingles. I watch Leon confusingly looks around, meeting my eyes, he looks behind me. I look down, knowing Wesker is behind me. My breaths shallows as my eyes roll back, and I completely give into the bug planted in me.

----------------------------------------

I awake in a pool of sweat, I rub my forehead and cheeks, feeling my neck drenched. As I quickly stand up, I fall down, feeling weak and low on energy. I start to panic and search around the room as I crawl on the floor. I try to calm my breathing, only to have my heart pound out of my chest. The door opens, I quint my eyes and move myself to the wall, slamming my back rough against it, I wince in pain growing in my spine as I do so. The figure walks in as I cover my face, he leans down and extends a hand.

"Y/N?" My eyes focus and see that it was Chris.

"Chris?!" I gasp, I hug him tightly.

"Whoa--what's wrong?" He states not returning the hug just yet.

"I thought you were Wesker." He hugs me back, I shakily breathe as he rubs my back to calm me down.

"Why would you think that?" he chuckles, getting a good look at my face.

"The dream I had--he, uhm, he stuck that thing onto my chest...like he did to Jill all those years ago." I place my hand to the area of where he did it, my smooth skin calming me down, reassuring my mind.

"Y/N?" I look up at him. "You remember that?" he whispers.

"What..?" I furrow my brows, as his expression changes.

"It did happen, Y/N. It was years ago--it was over a decade, it was Wesker's first prototype." My eyes rapidly move around the room, my headache spreading to every inch of my head as I remember. "I removed the damn thing with my men, it wiped your memory. Hell, it was like a roofie for your brain."

"Oh my god, I'm such an asshole--I'm a dick." I try to stand, as my body gives out again, Chris holds me close. "I need to speak to Leon--where is he--" I look around try to get out of his grasp. "Chris where is he?"

"Leon's gone Y/N."