Chapter Twenty-Three

"Explain it to me again." I state while sitting down on the bed. "Why is he gone?"

"He left for the DSO, I don't know how long he'll be gone." I look up, containing my rage--why would he leave?

"Chris it wouldn't make sense if he left without checking up on me, so I need you to tell me the fucking truth now." I raise my voice staring into his lying ass eyes.

"What we're trying to do, it can't be known outside of this building." I bite my lip, as I stare at his to continue. "We took your device, and shut it off."

"Oh my god--you're a fucking liar and a snake." I scoot closer to him, as he lowers his head. "I thought we were on good terms--I thought we...." Silence fills the room as I slowly look at the clock. "Chris Redfield."

"Yes?" He answers avoiding my gaze.

"How long have I been here?" I continue to stare at the clock as it moves.

"Three months and 2 days." I quickly stand up as Chris backs away from me.

"Three fucking months!? You kept me here for THREE FUCKING MONTHS!?" I try to running at him as people fill the room, they grab both my arms as they hold me back. "FUCK YOU CHRIS." I scream, I try to regain my strength and fight these people back, but I can't.

"The sedation we gave you, wasn't to make you sleep Y/N. It was to paralyze your virus." I struggle to charge at him. "You're human, you're back to normal for now."

"Chris, let me talk to Leon--please just let me tell him I'm okay." I lower my tone as I feel myself defeated.

"I can't do that." I look around in the blank room.

"How long are you gonna keep me here?" He looks at the door, then back at me.

"Til' we finished the tests." I shake violently.

"Chris don't do this!--PLEASE." I struggle to shout as he starts to leave.

"We're trying to stop the developments of B.O.W's, and you're the first step." The aggressively toss me on the bed, as they all leave the room. I charge at the door as it shuts on my face, I bang on it seeing no one bat an eye.

I give up, my head rests on the door. Both of my hands touching the door, the coldness filling up my palm. I jump hearing a sliding door open, I turn seeing a bathroom being revealed. I furrow my brows and find the camera watching me, the red little light taunting me.

I slowly walk over to the bathroom seeing no cameras in sight. This tiny confined room felt easier to breathe in once that bathroom door opened. I sigh and close the door, feeling the unfamiliar privacy I have been waiting for. I crave the feeling of a cold shower, but I stop myself from turning the dial—I have no towels. I back up a few steps and wave my arms to the camera, signaling the mysterious eyes laid upon me, I jump seeing my room door open. 

"Could I get towels?" I ask as the two men look towards each other confusingly.

"We came to do more tests on you." I sigh and comb back any hairs, I look behind me.

"Can I at least take a shower first?" I say as they confusingly look towards each other once more.

"After this test." I nod and quickly turn around, I put my hands behind my back. They take my arms, and guide the way aggressively. 

I take a chance to observe my surroundings, but I'm not familiar with this place. As we pass by a huge window, I see people in coats, testing things in a lab. I then realize, we moved locations. When I was sleeping I'm guessing Chris moved my location, that means I'm either being supervised by him or someone I don't know. 

I get shoved into a room, as more men make me sit down in a chair. I wince as the metal clamps keep my hands in place. I try to shake around it but I am unable to. I sigh as two people enter the room. It was Chris and another scientist, double-supervision.....these guys aren't making it easy to escape.

Time to get answers.