Chapter Seventeen

Chris leads the way to the camera room, he kicks open the locked door. He storms to the chair, turning it only to see the guards body lifeless. He presses two fingers to his neck, feeling no heartbeat. He turns to me, shaking his head, he cocks it to the cameras. He moves forward the computers, pointing to the main one as he rewinds the footage.

"There." He stops the footage, as the man knocks on her door. 

"Play the footage." He nods and presses one button.

We watch the man give her the clothes, as she puts it in her room. He slowly pulls out a bottle and a towel, he dabs the bottle onto the towel. Once she fully turns around, he slams her against the door, pushing the towel onto her face. He grabs her hair as she tries hitting him, only to fall asleep. He picks up her body and throws her over his shoulder, he walks out and spot the camera. 

"The footage ends there." Chris says pausing it. "He must've sneaked in, when their partner finally knocked out the guard."

"Rewind the clip again." I ask, he slowly goes back, clip by clip. "Stop." He pauses, I then point to his face. "The eyes, human eyes don't reflect like that in the day time." I turn to him.

"He has his crew infected with his newest virus I'm guessing." I nod and point to something else. "The logo. The problem we still face, is where they took her. We have no clue to where their base is."

"Records, to where she lived. She lived with her father and mother, so we can start there." He nods and starts walking.

"On it." He says as I stay staring at the screens, I slam my fist down on the table. I bring up my hand and massage my beard. I rewind the footage seeing when she walks into the room, noticing her face was full of hurt. 

(Y/N Point of View)

I slowly raise my head up, feeling my neck in pain. I move my arms and legs, noticing I'm tied up. I start looking around, only seeing one light over my head. I then see two men roll in a camera with a stand. They press record and walk away, as the main metal door opens, I see a cart roll with a man. The man stands by as my father then walks in, I tense up seeing his psycho smile. His employee passes the sliver knife, my father walks to me, kneeling in front of me. 

"The best thing about your healing factor, is that I get to cut you..." He then runs the knife across my arm, I hold my screams. "Multiple times...." He then cuts me again, slicing the knife through my skin. "And you just heal again and again, making it a new canvas." He then moves onto my legs, going through the tights. He grabs my face making me look at him, he then cuts through my cheek. "Pretty face of yours." He stands up as I keep looking down, he walks back passes the dirty, bloody, knife to his employee. 

He quickly walks back, kicking me in the face. My head goes flying up, as I watch blood fly above my eyes. My head hangs low, as I watch blood drip down to my lap. I feel my face recover as the blood slowly dries. I feel a slap across my face, but I keep my pain inside, he slaps me again, as I look down. He pulls my hair back, making me stare at the camera, I see my reflection, noticing the blood all over my body. He releases my hair and goes back to his tool table. I look up feeling a blade through my stomach, I yell as he takes it out, I ball up my fist feeling it heal back up. 

He leaves the room with his employee, as I look up, seeing the camera still recording. I stare at it, for hours, knowing this could be my fate. I shakily exhale hearing the door open again, two men hold me down, holding my face against my will.