Chapter Fourteen (Smut)

He trails down, as I play with his hair, I hold back my moans by biting my lip. He traces up back to my lips, holding my face in one hand, as the other trails down. He keeps a tight grip on my face as I feel two fingers slip in. He goes slowly as we continue to kiss, he picks up the pace, making me separate from his lips.

I lean my head down on his chest, as my hands scratch his back. I hold onto his by his shoulders, gripping them so tight as he keeps going. I hold back my moans, his other hands lift up my face.

"L-Leon." I can barely get words out as he keeps going. "S-stop." I push out, as he continues to go faster.

"Don't hold back." He states coldly, making me look at him. I lowly groan as he stops, taking a big gulp in my throat. He picks me up and swims to the other side of the hot tub, I look at his muscles as he lays on top of me. He looks down, and then back at up at me, I nod as he slips his shaft in.

His arms move to the hot tub, gripping the sides as I hold myself up. I look up as I adjust, from the years not having him. He slowly goes in and out, I watch him grip the hot tub, as he lowly grunts. I grab his chin, making him look at me, I pull him close.

"Don't hold back." I say, I release his face as he starts going faster. He moves his hand, turning on the jets, so the water won't get reckless. I start groaning as he keeps going, I look up, and feel him harden more.

His arms wrap around me, lifting me up closer to him. I hug him as he keeps going, I feel his head move down to my shoulder. His stubble on his face, tickles my skin as I feel him bite down. The water continues to move frantically as he uses more strength and speed, he moves back to his side, placing me on top of him.

I start moving, trying to match the previous pace. He grabs my hips and uses his to move up and down, entering into me as I lean back. I look back to Leon, seeing his gaze on my body, he scrolls up. He grabs the back of my neck and move our faces close to one another.

"Fuck...." He grunts as he releases me. "I'm close." I moan and bite my lip as he keeps a steady pace.

"Likewise." He trails his thumb down to my bottom lip, playing with it. He grunts a little louder as he takes himself out of me. I back up, seeing him sit on top of the hit tub, he pumps his shaft as I get closer.

I wrap my hands around it, seeing him accept. I wrap my lips around the tip, only to go down slowly. I open my mouth trailing my tongue on the bottom, he looks up, and grabs my head. He forcefully pumps my head into his shaft, he continues to go up and down, until I feel a thick liquid go down my throat. He lets me back away, making me take a deep breath, I rapidly blink as he looks around for something.

He grabs his towel and offers, but I swallow. He smirks and places the towel down, he takes my chin and lift me up. He leans down and lightly kisses my lips, not caring he can taste himself. We separate as he pulls his shorts up, he looks around as I lay back into the hot tub.

"Told you." I say, as he gathers my clothes, placing it next to me. "Rough." He shakes his head and wraps a towel around himself, as I smirk. I stand and grab my bra, clipping it on, I take the white t-shirt and put it on. I finished getting dressed and use the towel for my wet hair, I hear a click. I turn around seeing him turn off the jets. "Smart, would've been a lot of smacking."

"Have you always been like this?" He jokes. "Well needed." I turn and trail my hand down his body, as he smirks slightly.

"VERY well needed." I say cocky, I take my hand away and walk into the house.

Vendetta || (Leon Kennedy X Reader) BOOK 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara