Chapter Eight

I run up and slide through his legs, as he tries to punch me. I stop and turn, he spins around but I quickly shoot him. I roll to the side as he tries to swing, as his arm gets stuck in the ground, I climb up. I swing my body around his head, shooting him, he grabs me and tosses me off. I safely rolls myself as I land on the ground, I stop myself on all fours, I look seeing Leon fight him.

"Don't!" I yell, knowing Arias can't kill me. Arias grabs Leon, gripping his body tight as he lifts him up. He raise his hand, watching his fingernails grow, rubbing Leon's head. His voice murmurs with an ugly gowl.

"I'll kill you in front of her." I watch Arias turn to me, smirking. BSAA aircraft rises up, with a bright light, Arias looks over as it turns. The woman from before is laying on the ground, holding a gun, aiming it Arias. She shoots this powerful weapon, I duck as the bullet flies over my head, going through multiple buildings. Leon drops to the ground, as Arias cries out in pain.

I quickly stand up, and aim my pistol, I rapidly shoot as I walk forward. Arias jumps behind me, and shoves it off the roof, as he jumps onto the aircraft. I yelp hanging on by one hand, as glass continues to fall off, hitting my face. I drop my pistol and bring my other arm up, I raise myself only to slip from the glass. I lose both grips, and hand on the ledge by my jacket, as glass pierces through it. I raise my hand and try to release the cloth, only making it worse by seeing it rip.

Arias smirks as he grows his nails, I raise my legs seeing him miss. He's obeying orders, he doesn't care anymore if he kills me or not. I then watch him do it in the aircraft, hearing the cries of the woman in it. I hang in silence hearing the motorcycle again, I watch as it flies through the air with no one on it. It sticks itself into Arias, I look seeing two hands hold a pistol.

"Catch!" Leon shouts as he shoots the bike, the motorcycle explodes. I turn my face not wanting the flames to burn me. Arias falls, I watch btu quickly try to free myself. I then hear something shoot out, I look seeing Arias hold on to the building and aircraft.

I look up seeing my jacket rip more and more, I raise my hand and use my strength, only to see it fully rip my sleeve. I yelp until I feel a hand grab mine, I see Leon holding my left arm with his right. He uses his other arm to grip myhand tight while looking down at me.

"I got you." He says, pulling me up slowly.

"Adios asshole." Chris says, shooting a grenade bullet at Arias. I turn away hearing the explosion and I get lifted up to the ground. Once I do I quickly take off my jacket, tossing it to the ground. We watch flames and smoke rise up, as we all watch it, I don't waste any time and quickly go to Rebecca.

Chris and Leon follow, they pass me the tank and I set it up. Chris presses the breathing mask on her face as I release the gas. Rebecca breaths slowly, as her hot breath fills the mask, only to disappear right after. She continues to breathe, as her skin goes back to color, washing the paleness away. The blue veins also doing the same, getting lighter by each breath as she continues to inhale the vaccine. Her eyes open, looking at Chris, she weakly raise her arm, giving him a thumbs up. Chris smiles at her and nods, as she places her arm down.