Chapter Twenty-Eight (Smut)

As I completely shift myself across the control board, I see a button. I roll my eyes and press down, taking off the locks. The door pops open as I start to run down the halls after her. I burst through the main hallway, only to be stopped by Chris.

"Leon?! What're you doing?!" He states as his firm hand rests on my chest.

"Stopping her." I try pushing through as he cuts my train of thought off.

"Leon she's dangerous!" I grab his wrist pushing it off of me.

"She didn't kill anyone, let alone hurt me—didn't even hurt you." As his eyes softens with regret and I angrily push the doors wide open, finding my car in seconds.

(Y/N Point of View)

I silently pack up my things, it wasn't much but just enough to have a start. After shutting the doors on him, I ran. No matter how tired I was, the image of his face—I'll always remember it. I want to change that, I do...but I don't know if it's possible.

I jump hearing the door slam, as I freeze in the middle of the living room.

"Y/N" it was him. "Don't leave like this." His voice silently gasping for air, I notice his chest heave aggressively.

"I have to leave." I say, picking up the bag.

"I won't stop you." I stop, seeing his face, I could tell the truth was coming out of him. "We will be together again, but don't say goodbye like this. Not again."

I slowly drop my bag onto the floor, and avert my gaze. How do I say a proper goodbye? He rushed over, as my eyes shift back he gives me a tight hug.

"I'll wait." I hug him back, cheek pressed against his chest. He separates from my arms and pushes hair back to see my face. "Goodbye, Y/N."

As his lips come in contact with my forehead, my eyes automatically close into retaliation. I open them, and watch his eyes. For the first time it was filled with love—the love you see in movies when the other person would die for another. The love a girl could dream of, what I could dream of. I can hear my fathers voice tell me now, him commanding me to stay away from people.

I can't.

I grab the back of his neck and kiss him, his hand finds a way to my cheek. His hand tangling in my hair, I pull my arms around his neck. He picks up my legs, I straddle his body as he lazily bumps into the frames on the wall. He opens the room door, and place my back on the bed. We separate, hearing out light breaths fill the room.

He gently takes ahold of my shirt, and takes it off. I do the same towards him. I lightly kiss his chest, as he looks up, holding his high head in pleasure. He slides his hand down my pants, rubbing my clit with focus.

"I wanna hear you." He lightly whispers, kissing the top of my boobs. "Please." I give him a light moan as he slips a finger in.

I felt my wetness build, as he slipped another one. He picks up the pace, and I squeeze my thighs. As I feel myself on the brink he nuzzled up to me.

"Let it go." I grab his wrist, unable to hold it back any longer. "Cum for me, Y/N." I hold onto the cover as I feel myself release. He gently pulls off my pants.

I try to recuperate myself as I feel a tongue land on my vagina. I moan out, as he hits all the right places. I squeeze my thighs together and grab his hair, wanting him to not give to me.

"I want you to cum more than once—it's what you deserve." I stop and see his eyes, he dips in as I moan out in pleasure.

"Leon—you don't have to—" I yelp again, as he sucks my clit.

"Cum again." I shake my head, he continues to lick, teasing his tongue in my entrance. "Do it." I release easily, I feel light headed. "Y/N, I need this...I need you." He picks up my body and kisses my neck, his bulge rubbing against my sensitive clit.

"Put it in." I say, he quickly talks off his pants, showing how hard this has made him. The pre-cum leaking, meaning he's desperate. I lean down, I suck the tip but quickly feel his hands on my shoulders, moving me away.

"Don't—I'll cum." He says, almost embarrassed. He picks me up and places me on top of him.

"Argh fuck." He moans, I slowly feel it slide in. "You can take it, I know you can." I moan as I fully accept his length.

He moves us, I grab onto his neck, letting my head rest on his shoulder. I help, allowing to go up and down with his movements. His hand crawling up my back, feeling my spine as we guide each other, it was slow—passionate.

He continues to kiss my neck, wrapping his other arm around my lower torso. I pump up and down, feeling him twitch.

"It's ok, you can go faster." I whisper in his ear.

"No." He shakes his head. "We'll get there."

I slowly lean back, confused about this behavior. He quickly kisses me, not allowing a single sound to emerge. I moan as he kisses me more, making me hornier by the second.

"I love you." I hear him state. I look at him, his expression full of happiness. "You're not making this easy." He chuckled, moaning with the slapping noises.

"What?" I grip his shoulder.

"God, I'm close." He says, as I feel myself getting to that point as well. "Y/N—"

"I love you too." I watch his eyes glow, he speeds up, hitting my g-spot deeper with every thrust. I release, feeling the warmth of his cum mixing with mine. I huff, as the overstimulation made me exhausted. I shake violently, unable to get a grip onto him.

"I got you." He whispers, laying us down. As he lifts me beside him, I feel his penis slowly relax. He kisses my forehead again, and holds me close.

I nudge my head into his neck, he looks down and I caress his face.