Chapter Eleven

I walk out the restroom, wearing oversized white t-shirt and pants. I rub the towel along my wet hair, feeling it lose water. I continue to walk until I spot the couch by the fireplace. I tend to the fire as I hear the bathroom door close, I turn my head hearing water from the shower. I look back and finish with the fire, sitting on the couch across from it. I lean my head against my arm, as I use the arm rest. I stare at the flames, hearing the cracking of the wood as the rest of the house is dark. The sun slowly going down, making the flame the only light, aside from the bathroom's. 

The shower water stops, as I continue watching the fire. He wants to make a plan, it won't work. I look out the large windows surrounding the living room, seeing only trees, I look around finding the remote to the shutters. I grab it, and hover my finger over it, I make up my mind and wait til the sun is fully down. I then toss it to the other side of the couch, looking back at the fireplace, hearing the bathroom door open. I turn my head seeing him look at me, he has no shirt on with his hair still a bit dripping wet. He sits down on the chair next to the couch, looking over to the fireplace.

"I will separate from you, but leave my team keeping an eye out. My supervisor, Hunnigan, will also help, keeping me updated." I shift in my seat, as I turn to him.

"My father would catch on, trust me." I say, he shakes his head. "Unless, we trap him, into his own plan." 

"He's been chasing after you, so you keep running until both DSO and BSAA surround the area." I nod, and tuck in my legs more. "We'll be kept updated, so we'll know your location. After our stay here, I'll notify Chris, and the DSO." I look down, knowing I shouldn't involve others in my plan. "You look unsure."

"I have a reason to be, Leon. This isn't your ordinary bad guy, this is a real man with anger in his blood." I look back to the flame, seeing it get dim. "I don't know why, but I just want him to be gone." Leon lays more back, turning away from my gaze.

"At the hotel, where I ended things. It wasn't the brightest idea, but I thought it would help." I ironically chuckle. "You thought I meant to hurt you? Right?"

"Not really, but it was stupid of you. Reason why I left with the bottle of wine." I joke, he smirks a bit.

"So, that's what was missing." He returns the light humor, his eyes scroll a bit down, only to quickly look up again. "Also, for before, the vampire comment was out of line--" I wave to him, making him stop.

"Trust me, it was fine, I deserved it for leaving you. The comment I made about you being a drunk was rude, I'll admit. You kinda deserved it for being an ass." I smirk and look back to the fireplace. "So, we're gonna be here a few days, anything you have in mind?" I turn, scrolling down his body. 

"Really you missed me that much." He says tilting his head, I get up walking over to him, placing myself on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck, inching closer to his face, I stop only letting our top lips touch. I turn and grab the shutter remote, clicking the button, letting the shutters close out the night sky. 

"Goodnight." I say, I leave his lap and walk past him chair, I hear his body lift from the chair. He then grabs my face, pulling it closer to his. His breathing hitting my face, as I stare up at him, noticing his eyes on my lips. "Really? You missed me that much?" I state, seeing his eyes lock with mine for one second, using his words against him. I notice his focus, when he didn't respond to my comment. "Leon...?"