Chapter Seven

"Hi Baby Doll." I struggle to release myself out of his grasp. "Missed me?" I spit at his face, he chuckles wiping it off. "That's not nice of you."

I grit my teeth, knowing my father wanted me to run into him. The man holding me is named Jack Foster, he's my fathers second-hand man. My father knew he shouldn't arrive so he sent him, and his men. I ran into Jack a few times, he's a sick pervert that kills innocent women. He's the man who killed Stella, and he's the one to take me to my father. 

"My father had to send you? A psycho who murders women because they don't give in?" He grabs my throat, lightly choking me. "You..can't...kill...me." I say in between breaths, he releases the choke hold on me. 

"I can't, but I really want to." He says pointing his index finger at me, he then grabs me pushing me against the two way mirror. "Chasing after you, is like chasing after my next victim. You're like a toy, and I'm in the sandbox, wanting to keep the toys to myself." 

"Which toys? Your B.O.W's or me?" I ask, he chuckles, spinning me around. He lifts me up on the counter, slamming me against it. 

"Such a comedian..." He pushes hair behind me ear, as he looks at me. "Maybe I want to keep toys to myself, maybe I'll take my toys home." He pulls my hair, I slap his face, he grabs my body slamming me against the mirror. It cracks as he slams me against the counter, only to sit me up again. "What? Did you give up? Did all that fight go away?" 

I slowly reach my hand towards the knife near me, as I look up at him. His gaze full of hate and evil, I grip the knife.

"No, I just found it." I murmur, I swing the knife stabbing it in his neck. He yells in pain, as he kneels on the ground. I grab his necklace, holding it, making him look up at me. "You or my father, will never have me. Ever." I drag his neck up, and throw his body to the mirror, it fully shatters as his body falls out the room. Revealing this room to be a mirror, which is a hidden window. 

I climb over the cabinets, and throw the knife into his back. As he yells in pain, I smirk. I walk back to the room finding my guns. I put it away and walk out the room, seeing an elevator present. I run over pressing the button, I watch the doors open, I slide in pressing the roof. I check my device seeing it cracked, I try turning it on, seeing only a black screen. I throw the device and smash it with my foot. The elevator goes slower the usual making me press the button multiple times. 

I curse and feel the whole thing stop. I pop the roof, seeing the machine working, but moving slow. I hop back down to the elevator and press the buttons again, when it doesn't move. I press the door button, making the elevator doors open slightly. I forcefully pry the doors open, seeing me in between floors. I pry more, and try sliding through, I successfully get my whole body through, I turn seeing the elevator drop down. 

I don't waste time, and find stairs. I walk up, seeing that I'm close to the roof. I push through the emergency exit door, feeling the light wind move my hair. I watch a deformed Arias grip Leon, tossing him in the air. I run to Rebecca, helping Chris move her aside, Leon flips forward kicking Arias, only to be kicked by Arias, making him break the glass rail. I lay Rebecca seeing Leon dangle off the roof. I pull out both my pistols and run in front of Leon, making in the middle of Arias and him. I aim my pistol and stare at him in the eye, seeing his smirk.

"Round 2?" I ask, Arias knowing what's gonna happen next. "Say hi to Jack Foster for me."