Chapter Nineteen

I hold up the tape, shaking towards Chris, he grabs it and examines it. He cocks his head to another room, I follow, looking back on the mess. She must've been held by that chair, and the two men were supposed to watch her. We walk into a room, as Chris slides the tape in, it starts by her sitting in the chair. She seems to be awake but not fully, she looks at the man coming near her. 

My brows furrow as he continues to cut her over and over again. He continues to beat her, as blood flies everywhere. The man leaves as she stares at the camera, not showing any emotion towards it. Chris speeds up the tape, we notice she was like this for hours, Chris stops it when seeing two men hold her down. They hold her down, forcing blood to go into her mouth, I turn away, being disgusted by the sight. 

I force myself to look at it, seeing her spit it out. They exchange a few words, making the man finally leave. She breaks free and starts fighting the two men, Chris pauses. 

"We know she escaped, but we know where she's heading to." I cock my pistol and tilt my head towards the door.

"Let's catch up with her." I take the lead, following the bodies, I turn seeing a main office in the hallway. Chris and I go in, seeing a desk and chair flipped, we look seeing no signs of blood. "She was here, but I don't think her father was."

"If her father wasn't here, then he could be trying to plan an escape." He turns, locking eyes with me, as we both figure out the last place she could be.

(Y/N Point of View)

I shout at him to stop, cocking the gun and aiming it at him. He stands still as I step closer to him, he slowly turns around with his arms raised. I shoot his leg, making him yelp in pain and kneel down. I focus as he curses under his breath from the pain, he then looks up at me. 

"It's over." I say, as he chuckles. He digs in his pocket, and takes out a syringe. "Drop it." He stabs it, into himself, as I watch his skin turn pale. "You injected yourself with your own virus."

"Smart girl." He says with a raspy voice, I watch as he slowly stands. "Now, you can't kill me. We both have a parasite, we both can do the same." I slowly backup, as his body turns white with blue veins.

"No, my parasite died long ago, yours just got started." He chuckles as I shoot at him, watching the bullets do nothing. I turn seeing both Chris and Leon run in, aiming their weapons at him.

"What happened?" Leon asks, as I continue to stare at my fathers morbid body.

"My father injected his own virus into himself." Chris steps closer, as he continues to transform. "His strength is building, we have to go." I turn and start running, Leon and Chris are next to me, as we hear a wall break down. "It's a mix of his own creation and the A-Virus!" I yell towards the men.

"Turn!" We all quickly turn to the right, as Leon grabs a hold of me. He lifts me up from almost slipping, as we hear another wall break down. Leon pulls me, as we separate from my father rushing us from behind. We get up, as Chris signals us to keep going that way.

"Go! Go!" He yells, Leon grabs my hand and we keep running.

"Why the hell is he tearing down the whole house?" He shouts as he checks behind us.

"Leon, meet my father!" I sarcastically state as we run, hearing explosions from behind us. We both stop, seeing the roof come down over my father and Chris. "Chris!" I watch as my father stands from the rumble, turning towards Leon and I. "Oh shit." 

"Run!" Leon grabs my hand again, as we try making it towards the outside. We crash through the glass and jump into the lake outside. Leon holds me close as we sink down into the water, I look seeing explosions occur.