Chapter Ten

I arrive seeing Stella's name on the stone, I kneel, placing the single flower on the tombstone. I walk back, and stare at her grave. I fold my hands over the other, and keep staring at the grave. Chris walks up with Leon and Rebecca, as I continue to stare at her grave. I feel my eyes water, as I feel the wind pick up. My breathing shakes, as I push back the tears, I grip my hand and hold back the emotion. I then back away from the grave, turning around as quickly as I can.

I walk away, not letting my eyes lock with anyone, I walk up to the BSAA pilots. I thank them and sit down, in the seat, I turn seeing the three comeback. Leon sits next to me, while Chris and Rebecca sits across from me.

"I showed you her grave, because I can't use your help. I don't want any of you, to end up like that. If we're going to work together, then you all have to stay away." the aircraft lifts off the ground, as we continue talking.

"Fine, but I'll give you a device made by the DSO, so we can keep in contact." Rebecca tells me, I nod and allow it. I turn seeing Leon, looking outside the window, not wanting to accept my request.

We land at the BSAA headquarters, I hop out and walk out. Before leaving, Chris stops Leon and I. He passes a paper to Leon, he opens it and reads it.

"An address?"He confusingly asks.

"It's BSAA gift to you both, it's a hidden 'hideaway'. We made sure nobody knows, except for us of course. Stay there for a few days, until we can make sure it's safe for you both to leave. Car is out front." He says point at the door, seeing the car parked at the window.

Leon and I silently, go to the car, making the ride there very awkward. I notice a white, nice house in the middle of the woods. They drop off us, I walk in and feel the AC on full blast. I instantly go upstairs, and find the two separate bedrooms. One shower, great. I sigh and turn it on, as I see a shirtless Leon pass by the bathroom. I stand and process what just happened, once I do, I ignore it. I place the towels on the hanger, until I bump into Leon, seeing him grab a towel as well.

He looks down at me, but quickly walks away. I get annoyed and leave the bathroom seeing him go the nearest room.

"So, are you gonna keep being mad at me? Or are you gonna do something about it?" I say, he walks back to me, with his shirt still off. "What? Are you trying to seduce me?" I scoff and go to the shower, checking the temperature.

"We should stay together, it's safer." He crosses his arms, as I take off my empty gun holsters. "You're acting like I'm saying a joke to you." I turn around.

"No, I'm acting like you didn't say that--that you're on vacation and safe. You're acting like I don't want you near, or close. I'm telling you, that it's not safe, he's after you." I then turn the shower temperature cold, from my anger.

"Then let's make a plan." I laugh in irony as the shower it ready. I turn to him, waiting for him to go. "I'm not leaving until you agree." I raise my brows, and take off my boots, I then continue to take off my shorts and tights. "So, you're gonna strip in front of me."

"Sure." I state coldly, I look straight in his eyes and take off my top. I easily unclip my bra, watching his eyes scroll down, only to quickly look back up. "Fine, I agree. Now I would like to take a peaceful shower please." He smirks and walks out, as I slowly close the door.

"You did that on purpose." I hum in response closing the door.

"Yup, payback." I say fully shutting the door.