Chapter Twenty-One

I dry off, and slip on his large t-shirt, It goes to the middle of my thigh. I pick up the pants, and try putting it on, only seeing it slip back down. I chuckle and take it off, folding it again, and placing it down onto the bed. I leave the bedroom and peek out, seeing Leon chop some veggies on a wooden plate. 

I confusingly walk out as he turns around, he uses his hand pushing the veggies down onto the frying pan. He turns back around and clasps his hand together, cleaning off any remaining textures. He leans on the counter and looks up, he takes the towel off his shoulder and properly wipes his hands.

"Uh, the pants didn't fit." I say shuffling towards the couch. 

"Didn't think so, but I had to try." He says chopping more veggies. 

"What are you cooking?" I ask, sitting on the couch. 

"Grille chicken and vegetables." He says, finishing the onion. "Hope you like onion, and carrots and--"

"I do." I say, he smirks and turns around, placing the onion onto the pan. "What are we?" I ask, wanting to know.

"What do you think?" He asks as he places the chicken on the plate.

"I don't know." I get up as he places down the dishes on the table, I sit down across from him. "But I would like to." He serves me a chicken with veggies on the side, we start eating, as he continues to conversation.

"It's something." He says, my face lights up as I continue to eat my food, enjoying the different seasonings. "Is it okay?" I nod multiple times, while eating another bite. I swallow my current bite and watch as he cuts up his chicken.

"So, what kinks do you have?" I say, he freezes mid action, holding his fork to his mouth. 

"What?" He says, taking his bite. 

"Are you into anything? Choking? Daddy? BDSM?" I say as I cut into my chicken more. "I never tried those, also Roleplay." 

"I mostly like Vanilla." He says, finishing, I wipe my mouth with the napkin. 

"We have time." I say, stacking up our plates together. "You could try choking, it seems tame." I stand up and take the plates to the sink, he stays sitting down, turning his body towards me. 

"What are you trying to do?" He questions, I clean the dishes as he stares at me.

"Nothing, honestly, I was just curious." I shrug and finish up, I reach over, grabbing the towel. I wipe my hands, feeling Leon's body behind me. "Seriously, I wasn't trying to--I was just curious."

"Well, now it's my turn to ask you something." He wraps his arms around me. "What are you into.." He whispers into my ear, moving my hair out the way. 

"You are really not funny." I say, as he grips my hips. "What are you trying to do?" I use his words against him again, as he grips harder. "So, what do you want to do?" I turn around, seeing him amused. "Movie?" 

"Sure." He responds. We go over to the couch, sitting next to each other but with space. I lean onto the arm rest bored, as the movie continues. I turn seeing Leon stare at the tv unamused as the minutes go by. 

We got through half of the movie only to finally get interesting. I sigh as the next scene starts, I tilt my head, and confusingly look down. I watch as Leon's hand grip my thigh, I brush it off and look back to the movie. He plays with my thigh as the movie continues, I show no emotion as he grips it harder. His hand starts sliding up my thigh, I put my hand down stopping him.

"I thought we were watching the movie." I state, I look at the screen only to feel a hand around my neck. Leon turns me towards him, as our faces our inches apart. "What happened to mostly liking Vanilla?" I say looking to his lips, making my eyes scroll back up.

"You can change my mind." He growls, he then pushes our lips together. I moan as he pushes my back against the couch.