Chapter Three

"Well there goes my vacation." Leon states, I roll my eyes and walk back inside. Hearing glass crack and shatter underneath my feet. Chris signals his crew to pick us up, as I pull out my device. 

"He's playing with me, and he won't stop til he has my head on a stick." I shake my head and put away my phone. "See you all on the flipside, but I have some daddy issues to take care of." I playfully salute and spin around, only to feel Leon grab my arm, turning my face towards his.

"More dangerous by yourself, and anyways we're all involved right?" He loosens his grip, as I swing my arm back to my side. "Glad we're on the same page." He smirks, as he turns back to Chris. We then hear an aircraft fly by, following the sound with our heads.

"That's our ride, now let's get a move on." Chris says, gripping his gun and taking the lead. I go outside seeing the aircraft safely land, the powerful wind moving my hair. I walk into it, seeing Chris place down Rebecca's laptop. I quickly lean over the laptop, opening it up, the bright screen shines my face as the aircraft door closes. 

I start going through the files, seeing if she left anything behind. I open the file titled Virus-A, seeing many images of Arias and cells. I look through it more, seeing a link, I click it, and a pop up arrives, with a loading screen. Once it loads, we see the three parts of the virus, which explains the controlling factor. I scroll down seeing the vaccine at the end, the vaccine is the solution but also the activation for his projects.

"Rebecca knows how he did it." Chris and Leon then start walking to me. "She has everything to stop it spreading, and the explanation to how it works." 

"Bring up the map again." Leon asks, I quickly drag it up to our view. Chris points towards a few areas highlighted in red, showing the connection between the locations. It was every hotel I stayed in, or past houses I lived in. "If what Rebecca says is true, then god know how many are infected." I stand up, seeing how close the two men are, I keep my head pointing straight.

"These locations are the past places I visited, my father probably planned that--but I don't understand why make the trigger airborne, you can't control who and where it goes." I then scoff and point to the vaccine. "He chooses." I walk back and plant myself on a stool across from the laptop.

"Arias is planning something big, and your father seems to agree with it." Leon then pulls out the man's phone from before. "He wouldn't have died, if he didn't know anything." Leon finds a hidden compartment on the phone, pulling out a chip. "They wanted him dead, because he knows to much. Explains why Arias was following him, but your father followed you." Leon then puts the chip in Rebecca's laptop.

"Rebecca took your blood, knowing it has similar factors from Las Plagas. You were the closest to the virus although you don't necessarily have it. She also took her blood before you came, so maybe she was onto something." I stand up and walk towards him. 

"Makes sense, I have a healing factor, that could repair destroyed blood cells, or even deep wounds." Leon looks through the files as Chris and I talk, pointing to where Rebecca might be.

"He's keeping her, maybe because she knows to much or it's for his own personal needs." Leon states, one of the BSAA workers pass us, we get introduced as she walks towards the door. We follow watching the latch be released, making it lower down. The BSAA women then yells over the loud noise as we slowly land.

"BSAA gifts, for now on short notice, this is all we can do for you." She tells us, waving her hand towards the opening, as the light shines through we all see a military jeep and motorcycle. I turn seeing Chris's eyes already on the jeep, as Leon stares at the motorcycle. He turns to Chris and I.

"Dibs on the bike." He states, I look back at the bike, knowing that's also my ride.