→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞

---------------------------------------------

LOOKING UP, SEB MET EYES WITH EL. Robin stared at Seb shocked. Rushing down to her brother, El sped as fast as she could towards her brother. She cupped his face, observing it as Seb's eyes darted across her figure. Was she alright? Was she hurt? Is there anything wrong? "What happened?" El asked her brother softly, referring to his eyes and state overall. "Lucas?" Erica spoke, Lucas shocked. Why was his sister here?! Max and Will were equally as shocked, Lucas pointing to her. "What are you doing here?" He asked, Seb looking to them. "Ask them. It's their fault." Erica pointed to Steve, Robin, Dustin and Seb, Lucas glaring at his two friends. "True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve spoke, Robin pointing at Seb.

"What's wrong with him? What did he do to that car?" Robin asked warily, Dustin pointing to Seb. "He has superpowers. So does El." He spoke as if it were nothing, Robin confused. "I'm sorry?" She asked, Steve shrugging. "They have superpowers. Sebastian threw that car with his mind. She can do it too. Come on, catch up." Steve informed, Erica pointing to El. "That's El?" She asked, Seb confused as he just hugged his sister. "Who's El?" Robin asked, so lost. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked, pointing to Robin. "I'm Robin. I work with Steve." She spoke quickly, Steve nodding. "She cracked the top secret code." Dustin added on, Steve nodding to him. "Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians." Steve spoke, Johnathan confused. "Russians? Wait, what Russians?" He asked, Seb letting go of El.

"Them." He spoke softly, pointing to the blood mess he just made. "Those were Russians?" Max asked, Erica nodding. "Some of them." She answered, Lucas moving forward. "What are you talking about?" He asked, Dustin looking to Mike. "Didn't you hear our code red?" He asked, Mike nodding. "Yeah. I couldn't understand half of what you were saying." Mike spoke, Dustin cursing. "Goddamn low battery." He spoke, Steve looking to him. "How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?" Steve scolded like a mother, Dustin looking to him. "Well, everything worked out, didn't it?" Dustin asked, Erica scoffing. "Worked out? We almost died." She reminded, Seb not noticing El move back from him and the group. "We didn't die." Seb reminded, Erica pointing to him. "I thought you did for a couple hours-"

"It was pretty damn close." Steve interrupted, Lucas sighing. "Okay, Russians? As in, they're working for the Russian government?" Lucas asked, Dustin nodding. "What are you not comprehending? Am I not speaking English? We have a full-blown Red Dawn situation." Dustin spoke, Max looking to him. "So this has nothing to do with the gate?" She asked, Dustin scoffing. "It has everything to do with the gate-" "Seven." The boy turned around quickly, seeing El sway. Blood rushed down her nose as her brother rushed towards her. After fainting, everyone rushed to her, El whimpering in pain. "What's wrong with her?" Erica asked, Seb cupping the girl's face. "El, what's wrong?" He asked quickly, Mike moving next to him. "My leg. My leg." Seb quickly looked to her leg, Nancy unwrapping the bandage. Everyone exclaimed in disgust, Seb staring at it.