Honeymoon

"Dewey! This is... amazing." I smiled as I walked into the beach house.

"I thought you would like it." He chuckled, setting our bags on the floor.

I spun around and took in the scenery. The ocean was clear and blue and the walls of the beach house were mostly glass.

"It's wonderful. Thank you." I pressed a kiss to his lips and headed to explore the rest of the house.

I walked into a huge room with a king size bed. The sliding glass door led out to the water and to my left there was a bathroom big enough to live in.

"Oh. Jet tub." I giggled to myself. I looked in the mirror, and a huge smile played on my lips. "Mrs Riley." I giggled, leaning on the counter.

I felt like a little kid on Christmas. I had just gotten married to the love of my life, and now we were vacationing for two weeks in this huge beach house mansion thing.

I couldn't stop smiling as I looked down at the rings on my finger. One little wedding band in crusted in diamonds and another beautiful engagement ring.

"Does this meet your expectations?" Dewey came up behind me and started to kiss my neck, running his hands down to my waste.

"Baby, this goes way beyond my expectations. I would have been fine with a Days Inn hotel. I'm just happy to finally be married." I shivered a little as his finger tips trailed up and down my arm.

"I hoped you would like it." He smiled. "Hey why don't you change and then we can go outside. Oh maybe we can go for a night swim as well." He smirked.

"Yeah, ok. Give me some time to get ready." I smiled, placing a kiss against his cheek before he turned and left me in the bathroom.

I walked over to the bed and found he had left our bags there. I searched through them to find the one with my toothbrushes and other personal items. I grabbed it and walked back into the bathroom.

I hopped into the shower, quickly shaving my legs and washing down with some bath and body works. I put some more bath and body works lotion on my legs.

As quickly as possible I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth. "Ok. You're married now. Why the hell are you scared." I asked my reflection in the mirror.

I fumbled through my suitcase and pulled out some jean shorts and a cute button up white shirt. I slipped them on over a black swimsuit, and left the shirt slightly unbutton, then tied it into a crop top.

I let out an uneven breath and walked outside. I was greeted with a beautiful scene. Dewey was sitting on a blanket with candles lighting a pathway. Rose petals were scattered everywhere.

"Hey." He smiled sheepishly.

"Hi." I giggled, sitting down next to him. "What's all this?" I asked.

"This is where I was supposed to propose. I guess a honeymoon is just as good." He chuckled.

"It's perfect." I breathed, leaning over the little basket in between us to connect our lips.

"I love you." He smiled as we broke apart.

"I love you to."

"Now you know I can't cook." He chuckled opening the basket. "But I know how much you like subway... so I tried to re-create that." He chuckled and pulled out to sandwiches.

"Wow. They look almost identical." I laughed taking mine from him.

We talked about anything and everything as we ate. As we did so, I thought about all we had been through. Dewey and I had lived through a massacre twice. Yes I did think he was dead both times but we had done it together. That's why I loved him.

When we finished eating I leaned over and kissed him. "You're the best. You know that?"

"Yeah I know." He grinned into the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair and locked my fingers into it. He pushed me back into the blanket.

"Take your clothes off." I breathed. He complied instantly and ripped off his shirt as well as mine. Without hesitation we stripped ourselves of all of our clothes.

"Please." I whimpered, pulling him closer to me. "Please."

Without another word I felt him enter me. "Fuck." I moaned. Slowly he started to thrust into me. Low moans escaped the back of his throat.

"Fuck Emma." He groaned. His lips roamed down my throat and onto my chest.

"Mhmm. Faster." I pleaded. "Please."

He did as I asked and thrusted faster and deeper. "Oh God." He groaned. As he thrust into me he explored my body with his lips. His familiar touch was like fire on my skin.

Every time we had ever slept together, it was like it was for the first time. As his thrusts became sloppy and forced, I felt myself nearing climax.

"Fuck Dewey!" I screamed as I neared.

"Scream my name. I want to hear it." He growled in my ear.

"Fuck Dewey. Oh my God! Fuck!" I screamed as I released.

He let our a shaky breath and collapsed on top of me. "That was amazing." He whispered rolling onto his back and bringing me on top of him.

"Amazing." I repeated.

And that's how our Honeymoon was. Everyday. Sex and more sex. It was amazing.

Our days were filled with screaming each other's name... until one day I screamed it for another reason.

"Why don't you take a pregnancy test. Just for fun." Dewey suggested one day.

"You think I should?" I asked.

"Baby, we've had sex every day for 12 days. Multiple times a day." He smirked. "It wouldn't hurt."

"I guess not." I shrugged. "Yeah I'll do it." I stood up and walked to the bathroom, used the test and waited.

I paced the bathroom for 5 minutes before deciding to check. My hand was shaky as I picked up the test.

"Dewey!" I yelled across the house.

"What is it honey?" He called back.

"Dewey come here!" I yelled back. After a few seconds the door opened and I felt him lean against my back.

"What's wro- oh my God." He gasped. I stared at the positive pregnancy test that I held in my hands.

"Oh my God." He repeated. "You're pregnant. We're having a baby. I'm gonna be a dad." He breathed.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He said excitedly, picking me up off of the ground. "We're having a baby!" He laughed. He brought his lips to mine and smiled into the kiss.

"I love you so fucking much." He said as we broke away.

"We're having a baby." I breathed, still shocked at the idea. Dewey's eyebrows furrowed together.

"Do you not want to?" He asked.

"What? No I want a baby, I just wasn't expecting one so fast." I smiled, reassuring him.

"Alright." He nodded his head and kiss me again. "I'm so excited." He laughed. He looked like a five year old.

"Dewey." I smiled.

"What?" He asked, his expression turning serious.

"I love you to." I smashed my lips against his. This was everything I've ever wanted. I was starting a family. Everything was perfect.