Sydney

"It's alright. Don't panic." Dewey said as we ran back into the house.

As soon as he said it, the lights went out. I clutched to his shirt as we all screamed. He wrapped his arms around me and held me as close to him as possible. "Go outside!" Jennifer yelled.

"Everyone outside! Stay together and try to remain calm!" Dewey shouted, still clinging onto me.

Someone phone rang as we got outside. "Not mine!" Everyone shouted.

"It's the fax!" Jennifer said, running back inside. We used a flashlight to read it, my hand clutching Dewey's the entire time.

"Interior Jennifer's house.  Living room, night. It's a script page!" She shouted.

"W-what's it say?" Angelina stuttered.

"With the bodyguard stabbed to death, the six stand trapped." She read.

"He's rewriting the movie! He told me that when he called me the other day!" It dawned on me.

"As the killer waits outside, suddenly the fax machine sends news of
their fate." She continued.

"It's a trap! Everybody outside!" Dewey yelled.

"Outside? Where do you think he wants us?" Tom asked.

"Hey! The killer prepares to grant mercy to only one of them." Jennifer read.

"Don't you get it? The killers says he outside because he wants us
here, inside! Come on!" Gale said.

"Who will survive? Is it Jennifer? Emma? Tom? Angelina? Dewey? Gale?  The killer will give mercy to..." Dewey drug her outside.

She attempted to run back. "I wanna know what happens! I wanna know what happens!" She screamed.

"Wait for the fucking movie!" I spat.

"I've gotta know. I'm going back in!" Tom ran back inside.

"Shit." I groaned.

"What's it say?" Angelina asks Tom.

"The killer will grant mercy to... Whoever." He read.

"Whoever?" Angelina asked.

"WHOEVER!?" Jennifer seemed pissed.

"I can't see shit." He went into the kitchen and pulled out a lighter. "Whoever smells the-." He's cut off as the house explodes.

Dewey turned me so my back was facing it and covered me with himself. As we ran we jumped off the pools balcony and rolled down a hill.

I stopped rolling with Gale. Her and I stood up and looked around for the others.

"Where the hell is everyone?" I groaned.

"Emma!? Gale!? Jennifer!?" I heard Dewey yell.

"Dewey!" I yelled back.

"Dewey where are you!?" Gale called.

"Dewey!" I breathed as he came into sight.

"Emma!" He smiled. He looked behind me and a look of hotter spread across his face. "Emma behind you!" He yelled.

Gale screamed as I dodged the killer. Dewey shot him as I pulled myself off of the ground, my shoulder in pain. I saw Dewey falling down the hill.

"Are you alright?" I rushed over to him.

"Yeah, never been better. Where'd he go?" He asked, pushing me behind him.

"He rolled under the car." Gale replied.