Lily Riley

A/N: This gif might be my favorite. Just a little throw back to when Dewey and Emma were young. I think at the end of this book I'm gonna make a chapter on my favorite lines that characters have said in past chapters. 

"Mom! Dad!" Randy burst into out room like a little kid on Christmas. I jumped in surprise. Dewey and I had just been getting into the mood. "Get up!" 

"We're busy? How'd you get into my house?" Dewey asked.

"Uh... a key. Anyway, this is much more important than sex. Get up!" I saw Dewey's face flush at the fact that his son wasn't disgusted by that. Randy ran into the living room as I threw the covers off of me.

"Cock-blocker." I muttered. Dewey's eyes went wide. "What? Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't enjoy a little morning sex every once in a while." I shrugged. Dewey let out a snort of a laugh before letting out a booming laughter.

"What is so funny?" I asked through laughs of my own.

"You. You think you're old? Emma that's the best joke I've heard in my entire life." I let my mouth hang open.

"Baby, when every bone in your body pops when all you do is stand up, you're old." I scoffed.

"Love, you look like you're still 25. You don't look like a 49 year old at all."

"Well now I do feel old. No need to bring my actual age into this." I groaned.

"Oh shut up. I actually look 49. My hair stopped being black a long time ago." He ran a hand through his well past graying hair.

"It's kind of sexy." I smiled, quoting what I had said so many years ago.

"Sexy? You think that's sexy?" He smiled, intentionally making his voice crack like it did the first time he said it.

"It is." He walked over to me and laced both of our hand together. He pulled them up so they were in between us.

"Well Mrs. Riley-" Even after so many years, my heart fluttered every time he used our last name. "-YOU are very sexy."

"Is that so Mr. Riley?"

"Mhmm." He hummed, pressing his lips against mine. 

"Ok well since you two obviously don't care... I guess I won't tell you that Lily said yes." Randy said, catching our attention. He stood with his hands on his hips in our doorway.

"Really?!" I asked, excited.

"Yeah. We're engaged."

"Randy that's great!"

6 months later

"Dewey shut up." I scolded.

"I'm sorry. I just think that she could be wearing something a little... something with more fabric." He shrugged. He was looking at a young girl, probably one of Randy and Lily's friends, who had on a very revealing dress.

"Dwight, that's rude." I hushed.

"Yes ma'am." He said, shutting up when I used his actual name. He knew the last time I had used it seriously it almost ended in divorce, but that was long past us.

"He looks so handsome up there." I looked up at Randy who was standing at the alter, waiting for his bride to walk down the isle.

"Pftt. I look much better in a tux." Dewey scoffed. "He will never look as good as his daddy." 

"You do look damn good in a tux." I chuckled, scanning my eyes over his body. I wasn't lying. He looked hot. Like really good. "Like seriously fucking good."

"You look hot to." He smirked. We both shut up as the music started to play and Lily appeared down the isle. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a braided bun and her makeup had been done by yours truly, me.

Her dress was definitely giving off Bella Swan from Twilight vibes. It was very pretty dress however. I could feel the tears start to brim my eyes as her father handed her off to my son.

I watched as my little boy said his wedding vows and placed the ring on his almost-wife's finger.

"I do." He said, and that's when the tears really started to flow. He was married. My little boy was all grown up now.

"Here." Sydney said, reaching over Tatum to hand me a tissue.

"Thanks Syd." I smiled. I took the tissue and wiped away the tears that had fallen down my face. Dewey looked over at me and smiled. He cradled my face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away some more tears.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you to." He brought me in for a sweet, gentle kiss. "More than you'll ever know."

We walked over to where Lily and Randy were being engulfed in hugs. I finally got to Randy and pulled him into one of my own. "I'm so proud of you." I smiled against his neck.

"Thanks mom." I let him go and went to give Lily a hug.

"Welcome to the family. It's a big deal to be a Riley." I laughed.

"Thanks Mrs. Riley." She responded.

"No none of that Mr. and Mrs. stuff anymore. It's Emma and Dewey." I smiled, taking my position at Dewey's side as he wrapped an arm around my waste and smiled down at the girl.

"Thank you... Emma and Dewey."