Holy Hell

We found Sydney and Jill almost dead. Dying. They were lying on the floor in the kitchen. The killers were also scattered around the house.

"Oh Syd." I sighed as we got her into the ambulance.

"C'mon." Dewey said, wrapping his arm around me. "Let's go tell Gale."

I nodded my head and let him lead me to the car. He opened my door and let me slide in.

He got into the driver seat and started to the hospital, leaving me in my thoughts.

I stared out of the window, trying my hardest to imagine how the scene played out. How did this little girl save the day?

I didn't know and I couldn't figure it out. All I could do was wait.

"He should be back any second now." I groaned, glancing at my watch.

"Mom. It's fine." Tatum sighed.

"Yeah Em, he's in a hospital. The killers are dead. Dew is absolutely fine." Gale agreed.

Dewey finally walked in the door. Coming to stand beside me at Gales bed.

"How is she?" I asked, talking about Jill.

"She's shaken but you know. She was just about murdered. Though she did Sean a little weird when I told her Sydney was fine. Probably just nerves of having to see her after all that." Dewey shrugged.

"That's good. I'm glad she's ok." I smiled.

"Oh! Gale! She said she hoped you and Em got better. She said she had a matching stab wound on her shoulder. Wanted to right a book with you one day." Dewey smiled.

"We'll that's sweet." I chuckled, but Gale was wearing a worried expression. "What?"

"How did she know I was stabbed in the shoulder?" Gale asked.

"Huh?" Dewey furrowed his brows.

"No one's ever told her that unless you did." Gale said.

"Mom. Dad." Randy cautioned, seeing how we were inching towards our guns. "Hey! Hey, no!" He called as we ran out of the door.

"Don't die please!" I heard Tatum yell.

Dewey and I ran into Jill's room but she wasn't there. "Oh, shit, shit, shit!" I groaned.

"C'mon. Sydney's room." He said, grabbing my hand.

We ran to Sydney's room. She was lying on the floor, and Jill was nowhere in sight. "Shit."

I ran over to Syd, trying my best to make sure she was ok. "Fuck." I groaned, realizing she was in bad shape.

Behind me, I heard a bang, Dewey groan, and then he cam flying across the floor.

"Dewey!?" I yelled, jumping up.

"Ugh! Why are you always ruining my plan?" The girl scoffed.

"Oh honey. If you did so much as make one pretty little hair on his head get messed up... I'll kill you." I smiled wildly.

"Oh please." She laughed.

"I'm not joking. He JUST, fixed his hair back to the way I like it." I smiled as she came at me with a metal toilet bowl.

"Really?" I asked, referring to her weapon of choice.

"It was all they had." She shrugged.

I grabbed her arms, trying to keep the bowl from crashing down on me. I managed to get her pinned against the wall.

"I love you perfume. It smells really nice." She complimented.

"Oh thanks! It came from bath and body works." I smiled, before shoving her further into the wall.

"Mom!" I heard Tatum and Randy looking for me in the hallway, causing me to loose my focus.

Before I could regain control of her, I felt the metal clash down onto my head and I blacked out.

I woke up and saw Sydney lying on the ground. Gale was at gun point and she saw me slowly stand up.

I walked over to the crash cart and carefully picked up the paddles. Slowly I walked slowly over to Jill one got the paddles ready.

"Any last words?" Jill asked.

"Yeah." Gale smirked. "Clear."

"What?" Jill scoffed before I shoved the paddles onto her head. I let them sit for a minute before taking them off and letting her fall to the ground.

"She said clear." I shrugged towards Jill.

Deputy hicks popped up from behind the bed and Sydney managed to stand herself up. My heart jumped as Dewey groaned, reminding me that he probably had some kind of head injury.

"Dewey!" I gasped, running over to him.

"What was I hit with?" He groaned.

"Don't ask."

I helped him stand up and we walked towards the door. But I stopped.

"Wait forgetting something." I said.

"What?" Gale asked.

"Don't fuck with the originals." Sydney and I both said as I grabbed Dewey's gun and shot Jill right in between her eyes.

"Wow." Gale said. "Y'all got like... spidey senses or something?"

"No. Sydney's just done this too much and I have kids." I shrugged, walking out with Syd.

"I'm not gonna lie... that was hot." Dewey tried to whisper to Gale as Sydney and I giggled.