Shits getting personal

"Well. I'm getting drunk." Tyson sighed.

Dewey and I looked over and raised our eyebrows. Tyson shrugged. "What? Problem?" He asked.

I sighed, walking over to him and picking up a bottle of beer. I shrugged at Dewey who was smirking, watching my every move, before downing the drink.

I grunted, setting the glass back down. Tyson was looking at me with a surprised expression.

"Damn girl." He laughed. "You can drink!"

"When you've been hunted down and stabbed three times, you learn to live a little." I smiled.

"Damn right." Gale chuckled.

After a while, Tyson was drunk enough to wander off with Angelina. I was looking around the living room when I saw a bookshelf. I walked over and studied the books.

"Moby Dick." I muttered to myself. I tried to pick up the book but as I pulled it the bookshelf slid to the side.

"A fucking secret room!" I exclaimed. Dewey and Gale walked over to me.

"What the hell?" Gale said as she stepped inside. She turned around and was holding a ghost face mask and I voice changer.

She pressed a button and talked I to it. "What the fuck." She said... In MY voice.

"Dewey, he has our voices." I breathed. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.

"He wanted us here. Sydney never called me. It's was him." Dewey said.

"Here, take this. I still have the 22 Kincaid gave me." Dewey handed Gale a gun.

"What about Em?" She asked.

"I've got my own." I smirked, pulling a 38 revolver from the holster in my belt.

Dewey and I went down a hallway trying to find Tyson, Roman, Angelina, and Jennifer.

Tyson came around the corner looking spooked. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I don't know. This house is like a fucking maze." He breathed. "What's going on?" He asked.

"It looks like stab three is back in production."

The three of us looked through th rest of the house trying to find them. When we got into a bedroom Gale and Jennifer ran in, panting.

"He's here." Gale panted.

"Shit." Dewey muttered.

All of a sudden, the killer jumped at Dewey, punching him in the face. "Dip shit! Like that'll do anything! Use your knife next time genius!" I scoffed at the killer.

He turned on me. "Oh fuck." I said before dodging out of his way.

Before I regained my balance I felt a knife slash across my stomach. "Fuck!" I yelled. "That's rude you know!" I said, kicking the killers feet out from under him. Bad choice.

As he fell, he landed right on top of me. His knife plunged into my stomach.

"Emma!" I heard Dewey yell. I looked over and saw Gale trying to drag him away. "No!" He screamed as he fought against her and Jennifer.

As I tried to reach out to him, I managed to roll over. I managed to crawl forwards slightly, but stopped as I felt a knife tear through my back. I let out a horrible groan and gasped for air.

"Finally. I'm honored to be the one to kill you. No one else could." The voice sounded so familiar but before I could process it, everything went black.

Dewey's POV:

"Gale! Gale let me help her!" I yelled.

"Dewey she's dead! She's fucking dead!" I turned around to look at Gale. Tears were falling down her face.

"No." I whispered. "No! No she's not dead!" I screamed at Gale.

"Dewey." Gale put her hand on my shoulder.

"No Gale! No she's fine. She's fine!" I cried.

"Dewey." Before I could stop her, she pressed her lips against mine. I pushed her off of me.

"Fuck you!" I looked around for Jennifer but realized she was gone.

"Where the hell is Jennifer?" I asked. Still refusing to believe she was dead.

"I don't know." Gale said.

I heard a strange noise and looked over at the mirrors. They were shaking. "Look. Gale, the mirrors. They're moving." I pointed at them.

The both of us raised our guns and blew out the mirrors. Jennifer tumbled out onto the floor. I gasped as I realized she was dead.

I walked into the room to investigate. I heard Gale shuffling around outside. Blood was everywhere. I walked back outside and Gale was gone.

"She must have left to find the killer." I muttered to myself.

I let out a shaky breath and stepped into the hallway. I looked down at her body. Gale was right. Dead. No question about it. She's dead.

"Baby. Baby I'm so sorry." I whispered to her. "I wasn't supposed to loose you. You weren't supposed to die. Not you honey. Not like this." I wiped away a few tears.

"I love you so much." I turned and walked away before I could actually let myself realize she was gone. I could do that later. I needed to make it worth it. No more playing. The bastard killed my wife.

Shit just got real personal.