Hicks

11 Long Years Later

"Tatum! Get in here now!" I yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming, i'm coming." She groaned. Randy and Tatum were 13 now and their teenage attitude was really showing.

"Wheres your dad?" I asked. Randy looked at me from the couch and shrugged. I stood up and walked into our bedroom. I found him back asleep in the bed, halfway dressed "Dewey!" I yelled, yanking the covers off of him. "Your kids are gonna be late for school." I shouted, throwing his shirt at him.

Dewey groaned and slipped his uniform shirt over his shoulders. "You look damn good in uniform you know?" He asked.

After Dewey and I got settled back into Woodsboro, he went back to work as sheriff and I went to the police academy so i could work along side him. Now we were partners and everything was pretty much perfect. Well... accept for deputy Hicks. She was just like Jennifer had been. Always flirting with Dewey.

"I know." I smirked, leaning over and kissing him.

"Ew, gross." Randy's voice called from the doorway.

Dewey and I turned to look at him. "Beat it kid." Dewey chuckled.

"Ok we seriously need to get them to school." I laughed at Dewey.

"Fine, fine." He groaned.

"Have a good day. I love you." Dewey said as we pulled into the school.

"I love you more dad." Tatum and Randy said in unison.

"I love you most." He chuckled.

"I love you." I smiled back to them.

"Love you too mom." They said before hopping out of the car and walking into the school.

Dewey reached over and grabbed my hand before leaving the school and heading to the police station.

Before we got to the station we saw Hick's car parked by the school. Dewey pulled in and looked up at the man on a stepladder removing a gohstface mask from the light pole. 

Dewey and I stepped out of his car, and walked over to Hick's. "Hey, Sheriff. It looks like thecelebration has begun." She sighed, ignoring my presence at Dewey's side.

"Damn kids." I muttered.

"How'd they get up there?" Dewey questioned.

"I'm sorry, you can never get awayfrom this." Judy, shook her head. "Hey, I made some lemon squares.They're in my car." 

I saw Dewey look down at me glowering at her from his side. "E-eh, no thanks, Judy." He said, putting his hand on the small of my back.

"You're not cheating on her if you eat some of my lemon squares. Isn't that right, Officer Riley?" She asked, smiling over at me.