Important: Commander Cody

This was requested by the lovely head-over-heart , who gave me a lot of lead room. I hope you like it!

Young Jedi Y/N L/N had gone her whole life not experiencing love. Having been trained by the Jedi Master Windu himself, she,  like her Master before her, was loyal to the Jedi code.

  That is, Until she wasn't.

  Eight months after she was knighted, she was sent on a mission under Master Obi-wan Kenobi and his battalion, the 212th.
    That's when things started to go south. The droids somehow managed to separate her from the group in the midsts of battle. As she ran, she fell, injuring her left leg.
   As the young girl took cover behind a fallen tree, she believed everyone had forsaken her.

But they hadn't.

Just that she had decided to make her last stand legendary, she saw the white-orange helmets of the 212th rushing towards her.
   Closest to her, was their commander, Cody.

   With his brothers covering for him, he rushed to her. He then, quite literally, proceeded to sweep her off her feet.
    "I've got you, commander." He said to her as her head started to spin.

  Then she passed out from blood loss.

  Cody was scared. He had lost enough brothers: he didn't need to loose her too.

As soon he saw Y/N, he knew he wanted to try to thaw her cold demeanor. Her eyes held a lot of hurt and pain in them: and Cody wanted to fill them with laughter.
After a few terrible jokes— mostly featuring
Obi-wan and his habit of stroking his beard— he got you to smile. A small smile, but a genuine one at that.

And as he watched the medic stitch you up, he felt a bit of relief. You where going to be okay.

He was soon called away, and you awoke with the seat next to you empty. The medic walked up to you, a clip board in his hand.

   "Ah, Mrs. Y/N, you are awake. How are you feeling?" You shrugged.

  "A bit soreness from my thigh, but that's it." The medic nodded, jotting down something on his notepad.

  "That is a normal reaction from the stitches. I will let Commander Cody you are awake."

  "Why would you do that?" Y/N asked, confusion in her voice.

" because he requested it."

Y/N let out a breath. Why would the handsome, important Commander care about her?

Less then twenty minutes later, Commander Cody walked through the door of the medical tent.

His eyes landed on her, and he smiled. He walked towards her, coming to a stop next to her.

"I'm glad you are awake, Commander. You gave me quite the fright back there." He said, sitting down.

"Why do you care about me?" Y/N asked bluntly, tilting her head to look at him. "Don't you have more important things to take care of?"

Cody shakes his head.

"Not more important then you, Mesh'la."

Y/N stares at him, her face red. Unknown to Cody, she studied Mando'a as her second language.

He just called her Beautiful.

"You really think so?" She asked hoarsely. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"You understand Mando'a?" He asked, his surprise evident. Y/N nodded.

"Yes. Master Windu required that I learn a second language besides Basic."

A soldier walked up behind Cody, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"General Kenobi requests your presence, sir."

"Of course." Cody muttered, standing. "I will be back, N/N. Don't get yourself into any more trouble."

The Jedi bowed her head.

"Of course commander."

As he left, Y/N laid back into her bed.

Someone did care.

He cared.

Ep. this was interesting. Not the best thing I have ever written, but it is fine.

*cries*

Another one shot soon!