Just ask: Fives

A Fives one shot Requested by @RedHoodieBitch , I hope you like it!

(I don't think it tagged you for some reason.)

Anyways, I hope you like it!!

**note, not spell checked**

"Come on, Fives! Just walk on up there and ask her!" Hardcase encouraged.

  "Oh, no, not until I get a few drinks in me first." Fives said, laughing.

  As the gang walked into 79's, Fives' brown eyes looked around for the pretty little waitress that held his heart. He soon spotted her, a large F/C headband holding back her hair.

  As if she sensed him looking at her, she looked up, pausing in the middle of writing an order for a pair of colorful aliens. She shot him a smile before turning her attention back to her waiting customers.

  As they reached their favorite booth, Hardcase tapped Dogma's arm.

  "Three credits he won't do it." He said, shooting a taunting smile at Fives.

  "You di'kuts." Dogma muttered, crossing his arms.

"I'll take that bet!" Echo said, reaching across the table to shake Hardcase's hand.

Fives smirked, nudging his twin.
   "I'm about to earn you some credits." He said, a smile played on his lips.

  "You better, cause here she is."

  Y/N walked up to the booth, a wide grin on her face.

  "Hey boys! The usual?" She asked, resting a hand on her hip.

  "That would be great." Dogma said, nodding.

  "Actually—" Fives started, but an angry shout came from the direction of the bar.

  "Oh shit, hold that thought." Y/N said, a look of frustration coming over her face as she strode over to the bar where two men where fighting. Glasses crashed to the floor, shattering, and bar stools where pushed into the walkway.

  "Should we help her?" Dogma asked, concerned.

  "Nah," Fives said, leaning back in his seat. "Believe me, she's got this."

  Reaching the brawling men, the waitress rolled up her sleeves before clearing her throat loudly.

"Excuse me, but this is damage of property. I can call the police and get you arrest for the night, or longer, for that alone. If you would like to continue to act like children, please exit the building."

  One of the men, obviously drunk, stumbled up to her, blood dripping out of his nose.

  "And what are you going to do about it, missy?" He slurred, and his breath, smelling of whiskey, reached her nose.

   Fives sat up in his seat, his hands curling into fists in at his sides.

  "I will call those kind republic soldiers over there-" she gestured over her shoulder at the booth the clones where at, her eyes never leaving the drunk's.
"— to escort you off the premises."

   "You wouldn't, sweetheart." He slurred, reaching up his hand to touch her, which she slapped away.

  "Don't you kriffing touch me." Y/N hissed, trying not to show how her heart rate sped up.  Taking a step backwards, Y/N felt a gentle hand placed on the small of her back.

  "We'll take it from here, cyar'ika." Fives muttered, stepping forward with Hardcase right behind him.

Each gripping one of the mans arms, they harshly drag him towards the door. Turning to the other man, Y/N raises her eyebrows. He puts his head down, hurrying towards the door.

Y/N turns to Echo and Dogma, who are standing behind her.

"We should have you guys here more often." She said smiling. Turning back to the quiet restaurant, she raises her arms. "Go back to your drinks! Nothing more to see here!"

The music resumed, and everyone slowly went back to their meals.

"I have to clean this up, but I will have those drinks out to you soon." She said to the two clones, giving them a thankful smile.

   "We should head out." Dogma said, looking down at his long empty blue milk glass.

"But it has to be the perfect time! I mean, what if that scared her more then she lets on? I can't ask her out after that..." Fives says, trailing off as he runs his finger along the beer bottle. He hadn't drunken most of it: the fact that that man almost touched her made him sick to his stomach.

  Hardcase leaned over the table towards Echo.

  "Looks like you will owe me credits." He whispers, and Echo glares at him, before turning to Fives.

  "Hey, Vod, you can stay here. We'll head back, and give you some time to think alone."

  Fives nods, looking down at the table.

  "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." He said, giving his twin a thankful smile.

   "Hey, you're still here!" Y/N says, sliding into the booth across from him. He gives her a smile.

  "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you." He said. They sit in comfortable silence as she plays with rings on her finger, and as he just looks at her.

Stars, she's perfect.

  "So," she said, looking back up at him. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

  He leans forward, resting his elbows on the table.
  "Does that happen often?"

  She looks confused for a second, before realizing.
  "Oh, that? No, not often. Often little bickers at the bar, but not full-out brawls."

  She tilts her head, giving him a shy smile,
   "It was helpful having you boys. I usually have to handle them on my own."

He nods, before opening his mouth—

  "Hey, waitress! My drink has been empty for twenty minutes now!"

Y/N sighs, sliding out of the booth.

  "It's been nice to see you, Fives. Thanks for everything."

  Desperate, he jumps out of the booth.

  "Go out with me." He said quickly, not wanting to loose his chance again.

  She smiles, nodding.

   "Okay."

I love this sm.

   Sorry it's so long and kind of has short ending.

Anyways, May the force be with you!!

-Kena