Injured: Din Djarn

"Kriff, Mesh'la." Din cursed, dragging you towards the Razor Crest. You groaned, hands presses to your bleeding leg.

"D-Din, it hurts." You gasped, trying not to sob. The two of you got jumped while returning back from the market with supplies, and one of the attackers had been carrying a knife. He stabbed it into your thigh, yanking downwards in a jagged motion.

You had screamed, throwing the man off you and shooting him repeatedly in the head with your blaster.

Din knew your injury was bad when you couldn't walk, because his Y/n was tough. You never complained, pushing through cramps and headaches to assist him. Hell, you even had been shot in the shoulder, and just kept on fighting by his side, your H/c hair tied in a bandana.

But now, as he sent his whimpering girlfriend down, he worried.

"Just stay here, okay?"

"No, actually, I was thinking about going for a jog." You said sarcastically, winching in pain.

He dug through his medical bag, finding Bacta patches and spray. He kneeled beside you, cutting away at your cargo pants with his knife. He was glad you couldn't see his face as he looked down at the wound, his mouth slightly parted.

"That bad, huh?" You whispered, your eyes trained on his visor.

"N-no. I just have to patch you up."

You nod solemnly, you eyes watching his shaking hands as he dabbed at your wound with a bacta cloth.

"This is going to hurt, okay my love?" He said, his visor turning upwards to meet your face. You nod, gritting your teeth as he shook the small container of Bacta. Spraying it onto your wound, you tensed as something similar to fire consumed your leg, before it was replaced by a cooling sensation. You sighed, relaxing your muscles as he gently pressed the bacta patches to your leg.

"Is that better?" He asked. You gave him a weary smile.

"Thank you."

Extremely short but I love it so much.

I love you all!

-❤️Kena