Scoraya x Din

This one shot was requested by blondebucky

Inspired by this

(It's a modern AU

(It's a modern AU. :3)
   She has her own amazing story— which features the OC below— and she asked me to write a one shot for her and Din! *fangirl excited dance*

https://www.wattpad.com/story/297928395?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=MakenaPotter&wp_originator=ruh5wz2dKX345SN1ZpsYRU1SUcVvMD1Zd26C3jA3PlccwR3ScWvf9A6%2BWcgKm1yUYm6YyVZWYf%2FM9uqISsP%2B%2B6sACFMwwBmhDUacJSiW2BEGT1kOxGuVVkZgnv7mVSm0

This is it 👆
Would highly
HIGHLY recommend reading.

  "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Din asked, strapping the baby into his car seat. The baby giggled, clapping his hands together.

"Yes, we need the fresh air." Scoraya called from the front seat. "This is a safe, well known trail."

Sliding into the front seat, Din started the silver truck, sighing in relief when it started. It was always a tossup whether the 'Razor Crest' would start.

  The baby made a noise from the backseat, and Scoraya twisted in her seat to look at him.

  "What do you need, bud?" She asked, her head tilted to the side. Din handed her a silver keychain, a small silver ball attached to it.

   "Here. He wants this."

  Scoraya shot him a smile, taking the keychain and handing it to the back seat gremlin.

   "There you go."

  Din, who's eyes were still trained on the road ahead, gave a slight smile at the babies happy warbles.

  Scoraya sighed, leaning back into her seat and closing her eyes. Din looked down at her hand resting on the center consul. Gently, as if scared he would break her, he held it, intertwining their fingers. Scoraya didn't open her eyes, but a Beautiful smile lit up her face.

   Din loved it when she smiled.

"I don't know, Mesh'la. That looks pretty steep." Din said, watching as Scoraya helped the child clamber up a Boulder.

  "He's fine, Din. If he falls, I'll catch him."

Din huffed.
   "I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about you."

She looked up at him, her eyes shining.
   "If I fall, then you'll just have to catch me."

   Din's eyes moved to the child, and they widened in surprise.
   "No! Grogu, don't eat that!" He shouted, stepping forward.

  Turning, Scoraya saw what looked like a lizard hanging out of the child's mouth,

  "No!"

Grabbing the unfortunate lizard's tail, she pulled it out of his mouth. Din picked up the baby, scolding him as Scoraya freed the lizard.

   "Sorry little guy." She said to it, before releasing it under a bush.

  "Poor thing." She murmured as she stood up. Looking at Din and his frustrated face, she burst into laughter.

  "It's not funny." He said, rolling his eyes. "Here, you take this little womp rat." He put the baby in her arms.

  "Oh, come on, that was funny!" She exclaimed, position the child so he could see where they were going as they started down the trail again.

  "For you, maybe." Din shot back over his shoulder, the ghost of a smile on his face.

AHHHHHHH!!

I had so much fun writing this! It was a blast writing one of my favorite character of all time a one shot!

  Until we meet again!

-❤️ Kena