Sane: Rex

This amazing Oneshot was requested by head-over-heart    To be honest, I'm surprised there hasn't been a Rex request sooner!

  Enjoy!

  You cheered, clapping your hands as Fives bowed on the stage at 79's after he finished singing an extremely loud song, with impressive dance moves along with it.

   "I swear to the maker he's on drugs." Rex muttered, taking a sip of his soda. He was the designated 'driver' tonight, which basically meant he wasn't allowed to drink himself senseless.

Y/N smiled at her boyfriend from across the table, taking a sip of her iced tea.

"They all are." She agreed, twirling her straw around in her drink. "You, Captain, are the only sane one."

He tilted his head, setting his drink down on a coaster. He rested his elbows on the table, his hazel eyes locked onto hers.
"And what is your definition of sane, princess?" He asked, enjoyment in his tone.

You leaned back in your seat.
"Sane: someone who is willing to be the designated driver." She wiggled her eyebrows. "And someone who is willing to tolerate me."

Dogma slid into the booth next to her.

"These boys are crazy." He muttered, putting his head in his hands.

"Hey!" Said Fives, following after him. "You can't tell me you don't have fun with us!" Fives slid next to Rex, picking up his soda and taking a sip.

   "Thanks, Cap." He said, sliding it back over to him, Rex rolled his eyes.

  "Fives, you owe him a new drink." Y/N scolded, gesturing at Rex. Fives pointed at her.

   "You, my friend, are acting like a Mom."

   Y/N huffed, crossing her arms.
   "Moms rock, Di'kut." 

  Hardcase trotted up to the table.
  "Umm, Tup is vomiting outside...."

   "Kriffing lightweight." Y/N groaned, clambering over Dogma and making her way through the restaurant, with Rex at her heels.

   Outside, the young clone had his hands on his knees and was emptying the contents of his stomach into a trash bin. Running up to him, Y/N held back his long locks, rubbing his back.

  "I-I-I'm so sorry, Y/N." Tup said, before turning to throw up more.

  "Hey, don't be sorry, love. It's okay, it happens."

  Rex stood at the door, glancing into the restaurant.

   "Cyare, I think I should go back inside... we can't leave these children unsupervised."

  Looking up, Y/N nodded.
   "Sounds good. I'll take Tup home and meet you back at the base."

Helping a Nauseous Tup onto a speeder, you slowly drove through the streets, making it back to the base.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night." Tup said as you helped him into bed after he had showered and put on a comfortable pair of blacks.

"You didn't ruin anything." Y/N said, kissing his forehead. "Sleep tight. If you need anything, send me a comm, okay?"

Tup nodded, rolling over.

"G'night Y/N."

"Good night, Tup."

Walking into the hallway, you heard laughter and shouts, and you assumed that the boys where back.

"Shhhhh." You said as the boys came around the corner. "Your vod is sleeping. Be quiet."

Fives rolled his eyes, but the boys obeyed you as they tip-toed into the barracks. You smiled at Rex as he wrapped his arms around you, and you did the same to him.

"These things stress me out." He muttered, pressing a kiss to your forehead. You chuckled quietly, running your fingers through his short blonde hair.

"That's only because you care, you big softy." He hummed in agreement, resting his head on top of yours.

"Sleep with me tonight?" He asked, stroking your hair. You smiled into his shoulder.

"Of course."

AHHHHHH

ALL DA FEELS.

  I love him.

   May the force be with you, always.

-❤️Kena