Spitfire: Han Solo

"Damn it, Solo!" You yelled as you where thrown into the wall as The Falcon did a particularly nasty turn, tilting almost to its side.

For years, you had been a part of Han's crew. It started when you almost got caught smuggling spice through a transport shuttle, and he helped you escaped. Well, more like he blew some things up and called it helping. Anyway, he was the reason you weren't in jail.

And the reason you weren't a virgin.

  Clutching to the doorframe, you clenched your teeth, muttering profane words under your breath as the ship did a series of barrel rolls.

The ship powered up, and you heard it jump to light speed. Sighing, you released your iron grip on the doorframe, slowly rising to your feet.

Storming to the cockpit, you gripped his chair, spinning it around so he was facing you. He gave you a cocky smirk, tilting his head.

"What's wrong, babe?" He said innocently. You crossed your arms.

"How many times do I need to tell you, you need to warn me before you go off doing all of your fancy bullshit turns! One of these days, I'm going to be smashed into these walls— You gestured with your hand to the walls of The Falcon. "—And break open my head? And what are you going to do, Solo? Apologize."

Chewie roared something, and you tilted your head in his direction.

"See? Even he agrees with me!"

Han stands, snaking his arm around your waist to gain your attention.

"Listen, that's not what he said."

"I'm pretty sure it is what he said, dumbass." You said, turning away from him, trying your best to remain angry. He laughed, his golden laugh that made woman fall to their knees in front of him.

"He asked how we ended up with a spitfire like you." You grumbled at his praise, watching as Chewie stood, and left, ducking so he could fit through the door.

"So you think you can sweet-talk your way out of this one too, Solo?" You ask, glaring up at him.

"I know I can, lovely. Besides, you can't stay mad at me forever." You roll your eyes.

"Try me." You say, looking away from him, determined to stay mad at him this time. You felt him kiss your jaw, then your neck.

"You still mad?" He asked, pausing with his lips hovering over your skin, his breath causing goosebumps.

You suppress a moan as he nips at your sweet spot, because stars, he knew how to torment you.

"Yes." You say, your resolve hanging on by a single thread.

"Good." He whispered, pressing another kiss to your collarbone. "My little spitfire." He whispered, as your anger slowly melted under his touch.

Lord forgive me. :\

well, I hope y'all liked that one shot to get me in the writing mood. Many more one shots to come!

- ❤️ Kena