Angel: Anakin Skywalker

I enjoyed writing this one. :3

TW: Claustrophobia, Cute Anakin, the usual. Oh, and bad writing loll.

"Stay close, Y/N." Padme whispered to her younger sister, gently tugging the young girl with her into the small shop, Following Quin-Gon as he spoke with the shopkeeper, who was a blue Alien that hovered on tiny wings.

Y/N looked around, watching Jar-Jar poke his nose into the far corner of the shop.

"Are you two angels?" A voice piped up, and Y/N jumped, before hiding behind her sister.

"Me?" Padme asked. Y/N peeked around her sister, looking at the little boy that sat on the counter. He had a kind face, and couldn't be much older then her.

"Yeah! I hear the off-world space pilots talk about them. They are the most beautiful creatures in the entire galaxy." The boy said, glancing at Y/N, who quickly ducked back out of site.

"I'm afraid we're not. What's your name?" Padme asked, tugging Y/N back into view, making the small girls squirm.

"My names Anakin. Anakin Skywalker." Padme smiles, still holding onto Y/N's arm.

"My names Padme, and this is my younger sister, Y/N."

Anakin smiled at her.
"It's okay, Y/N. You don't have to be scared of me."

"I'm not scared." Y/N peeped, crossing her arms. "I just don't like people."

"Y/N! That's not polite!" Padme says sharply, glaring at her sister. But Anakin still had a large smile on his face as he looked at the small girl.

Ten years later

"This is not a good Idea." Y/N muttered as she followed Anakin out into the dark hallway. This was not her idea of fun, sneaking out with Anakin just to end up getting caught.

"We'll be fine, Angel. Just stay quiet and no one has to find out."

"Find out that we're sneaking away to go for a joyride? Yeah, sure." Anakin shot her a smile over his shoulder.

Anakin peered around a corner, before jumping back.

"Obi-wan is coming." He hissed, and Y/N spun around, running with Anakin at her heels.

"In here." Y/N yelped, dragging Anakin into a closet.

Anakin closed the door behind him, feeling smushed in between the walls and Y/N.

He felt panic coming off her through the force and felt out into the darkness, finding her head, and then her cheek.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. Y/N let out a shaky breath, wrapping her arms around herself in the darkness.

"I-I don't do well in small spaces." She whispered, shutting her eyes, trying to ignore the feeling of being trapped, of the walls slowly closing in on her.

  She felt Anakin wrap his arms around her, gently pulling her closer to him and rubbing her back. She buried her head into his chest, letting out another shaky breath.

  "It's okay," Ani whispered into her ear. "We'll be out of here soon."

  "I'm sorry."

  "Don't worry about it, Angel. I couldn't be mad at you if I tried."

  There was knocking at the closet door, then Obi-wan's voice could be heard.

  "Anakin? What are you doing in there?"

  This was fun. Not one of my best, but fun to write none the less.

  Welp.

   Until we meet again!

-❤️Kena