Perfect: Din Djarn

A Request From the amazing dxn_djarxn .

   I hope you like it!

TW? Childbearing, childbirth, CHILDREN, and A helmetless Din saying Mesh'la multiple times, and not spell checked.

  "I'm fine, Din." You said unconvincingly, clutching your stomach as another contraction hit. It made you nervous—The baby wasn't supposed to arrive for two more weeks—Not that you where going to tell your husband that... He was panicking enough as it is. He helped you into the chair, removing his helmet and placing it next to you.

  You looked up at his face. You would never get tired of his brown eyes, which currently looked at you with concern.

"Can I get you anything, Cyar'ika? Water?" You frown, clutching his hand tightly. He squeezed your hand gently.

"I-I just need you to stay with me, riduur." You mutter, flinching. He gives you a pained smile, pressing a kiss to your forehead. 

  "Okay, my love." He whispered, sitting down next to you.

   About a minute later, another contraction, and you whimpered.

  "-N-No one warned me about this." You whispered, moving towards the floor. Din moved next to you, his eyes searching your face.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do, my love?"

  You gave him a small smile.
     "Water would be great." He nodded, quickly standing and moving to the pantry.

  You gritted your teeth as the muscles contracted again.

  "Oh, my Ad'ika." You whispered, placing a hand on your stomach. "You are really trying to make this hard on your mama, huh?"

  Din winched as you cried out again, squeezing his hand impossibly harder. He felt bad that he couldn't do anything, couldn't do anything to help you. If he could, he would take all the pain from you.

  Reaching out, he placed a hand on your sweaty forehead.
   "One last time, Y/n, okay?" His wife nodded bravely, her large E/C eyes tired, the tear stains on her face long since dried. He guessed that is what eight hours in childbirth will do to you.

  You gritted your teeth, pushing with the contractions to get this little demon out of you. There was a split second of unbearable pain, then it stopped.

  And a baby's cry filled the room.

  "Oh, Mesh'la." Din whispered, quickly moving to pick up your crying red baby. "Shhhhh." He whispered, holding the baby in his arms and gently rocking her back and forth. She quieted in his arms, and you smiled tiredly, sitting up slowly.

  "It's okay, your Buir has you." He whispered to her, looking up at you.

"She's perfect, Cyar'ika." He whispered, gently pressing his lips to her forehead. You held out your arms, tears filling your eyes as you took the girl from him. She was so beautiful.

  "I'm so proud of you." Din whispered, and you looked up at him. He smiled at you.

  "What should we name her?" You whispered, looking back down at your baby.

  "I liked Leah." Din said, referring to when you two discussed it. You smiled, nodding.

  "Then Leah it is." You two sit in a silence, before Din spoke up.

  "Can I hold her again?"

This is all you get.

  Idk okay

  Writing block is fun.

  Hope you liked it!!