Darling: Cobb Vanth

Request by Sister_Of_Wakanda 

I hope you like it!

"This is stupid." Y/N said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Everyone knows that I'm a better shot then you."

The marshal looked up at her, a smile on his face.
  "Well, darling, I have been practicing. You won't be the best shot around here for much longer."

  "Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy." Y/N said, rolling her E/C eyes.

The marshal muttered something, adjusting his impressively built machine. It had a long rectangular barrel, which fitted small clay disks inside of it. A string attached to it, which was okay see to fire the disks.

 A string attached to it, which was okay see to fire the disks

(A terrible picture, I apologize.)

"Okay," Vanth said, standing up and looking at
Y/N.
"We shoot these clay birdies up, and the first one to miss, looses."

"Uh, huh." Y/N said, crossing her arms. "And what does the winner get?"

"Bragging rights. And, if I win, I might just kiss you out of happiness."

Y/N smirked at him.
"That's just a win-win situation for me though."

Vanth returned her cocky smirk.
"That's all right. Lets get started."

As the Machine started, it whirred and clicked as it pushed two birdies into place. Unexpectedly, it shot them, and Y/N and Vanth raised their rifles. As if in unison, they fired, and both the clay disks exploded.

The machine made a clicking noise, before firing two more disks. Again, the rifles raised, and fired. Both were hit, falling to the earth in small pieces.

  As the machine clicked again, Vanth shot Y/N a wink.

  "I'm actually surprised you've made up this far, darling."

  "Keep your snarky comments to yourself, Vanth." She shot back as the disk where once again fired into the air.

Eighteen rounds later, Y/N let out a pant, wiping her brow.

She was a second too late.

As the disks fired, she was too slow, barely missing the disk.

"No!" She yelled, turning to the man next to her. "Rematch!"

He laughed, holding out his hand.
"I won far and square."

She huffed, taking his hand and yelping in surprise when he pulled her into his chest. Placing a hand under her chin, he tilted her head up to look at him.

Gently, and agonizingly slowly, he presses his lips to hers.

His lips were chapped, but they fit against hers perfectly. She brought a hand up to his hair, tangling her fingers in it. She felt him hum, before they both pulled away for air.

He stared at her, his brown eyes sparkling.
"I've wanted to do that for a long time, darling."

.. * awkward silence*

Can you tell I've never had my first kiss?

Yeah. #exposed

Its fine.

Dis iz da wae

-❤️Kena