One Day: Luke Skywalker

A short and sweet Oneshot for ya'll. Enjoy!

Y/n inhaled deeply, her E/c eyes closing. Across the clearing, Luke ignited his lightsaber, and she did as well.
  Her lightsaber hummed in her hands, the noise familiar and comforting.
   The girl heard him jump, landing next to her. Spinning, Y/n opened her eyes, connecting their lightsabers as they started to duel. Their attacks where never aimed to kill, just to disarm.

  The forest around you was a brilliant green, the trees beautifully interwoven with each other. It was one of those days where the clouds in the sky where few and far apart, and the sun warmly shined on the planet.

  If it where up to you, the two of you would stay here forever, just you, Luke, and the forest animals.

  But his dream was to rebuild the Jedi, to start a new school to teach the younglings.

  Besides, you knew he didn't have the same feelings for you as you did for him.

  Your F/c lightsaber and his green one clashed again, and you shot him a smile as you felt him tire through the force.

  "Is this too much for you, Skywalker?" You asked as he brought his lightsaber down on yours, your weapons buzzing at the contact.

"Of course not." He said, blocking your attack as you tried to find an opening. Your duels could go on for hours on end: your stubborn spirits not being content with a tie.

You training together improved both of your skills as Jedi.
Before he showed up, you had been a loner on Tatooine, a woman who lived poorly off the land.

He had sensed you through the force, and the minute he walked through your door, you knew your life would never be the same.

"Hello. I'm Luke Skywalker."

You twisted your body, expertly flipping onto a large Boulder that sat dead center in the middle of the field.

"Looks like you lost, Skyguy." You snip, twirling your lightsaber between your fingers. "It's over, Luke. I have the high ground."

He grinned at you, and you felt your heart speed up. It was stupid, really. You where supposed to be an emotional less Jedi, with no feelings to cloud your judgment.

"I think you underestimate my power, N/n." He said, adjusting his stance before leaping to the side your lightsabers clashing again as he landed next to you.

One day you would tell him. One of these days.

A veryyy short Oneshot but I thought our boy deserved some love.

I'm traveling a ton, but will try to post as often as possible.

This is the way!