Hevy

This Oneshot was a big harder for me to write, but I hope you like it!  AnimeDweeb2020

Trigger Warning: Abuse, anger, Hevy. 🤤

You hummed to yourself, dancing a bit as you continued to sweep the Hangar. It was absolutely empty, and you liked it that way.

  That's what you told yourself, at least.

"Y/n!" Master Pong Krell barked, striding into the hangar with his many hands clasped behind his back.

"Yes master?" You chirped, fear in your tone as you clutched the broom.

"Come with me." He spat, moving towards a large shuttle. Terrified, you scurried after him, keeping you head down so you wouldn't witness his rage again.

After all, your arms still burned from his recent lashings.

He opened the ships door, and you clambered into the droid compartment, keeping your head down.

"Where are we going, Master?" You peeped, winching when he reached up his hand to start the ship. You had thought he was going to slap you for asking a question.

"You will find out." He snapped, and the engine of the ship hummed under your feet the ship took off, flying into space. You kept quiet, drawing your knees up to your chest.

   The ship rattled as you entered an atmosphere, and you shuddered. Landing on the pad, you saw a clone come out to greet you. As your master got out of the ship, he grabbed your arm, aggressively pulling you with him.

You could tell by the clones force signature that he was disgusted, but he kept a ramrod straight stance, his helmet looking at the two of you.

"We where notified of your arrival, sir." He said. "We have two rooms prepared for your stay."

  "Stay?" I asked, shocked. But as Krell's grip tightened on your arm, you flinched and kept your mouth shut.

"One will suffice." Your master snapped, shoving you forward. "My Padawan will be staying here."

  "W-why master? What have I done wrong?" You stuttered. You didn't like your master at all— he was terrible and mean to you— but you didn't think he wanted to get rid of you.

  "I'm going to the front, and I don't need a clingy and unhelpful Padawan with me. You will stay here."

  You felt your eyes well with tears, and you turned your face.  You could feel the clones anger, and felt his eyes on you.

  "It is all arranged then, sir." The clone said, an unnatural coldness in his tone. "My brothers and I will take it from here."

  "Good." The alien said, his four arms clasped behind his back. He turned to you.