Anything-Finn...part 2

Pt. 2 :/

   Idk how I feel about it.

  But I must do what the people ask.

TW: Body Imagine issues, naming yourself, cleaning, Kylo Ren—

  "As soon as you pull out, the alarm will sound."  You said, your visor turning to 2187. "I will try my best to get to the control room in time, cause a diversion."

  "No." He said. You roll your eyes beneath your helmet. "I'll be fine. I will get out soon. I promise."
   You put your helmet on because you knew you where a liar. Treason was punishable by death, if you weren't killed by one of the troopers during your diversion.
  He sighed, slipping on his helmet.
  "You and me?" He asked. You give him a small smile beneath the helmet— a smile he would never see.
  "Always.".

  You screamed in agony as the masked monster tore through your mind, trying to figure out why you helped FN-2187 and Poe Dameron escape.

You tried to hide your thoughts... your memories. But nothing was safe from his iron fingers as he ripped through your brain with the force, slowly breaking you apart.

  You hated it.
He tore through your memories, bringing up the most private moments. Moments that only you where supposed to know about.

He saw the day early in your training when you realized that you where... shaped differently, then the other female troopers. How you hated your own skin.

  He saw the moment when you where sobbing in 2187's arms during the night as another nightmare plagued your sleep.

He heard 2187's quiet voice as he planned to escape with you, and as you voiced your hopes for your future.

  Apparently, that is all he wanted. His gloved hand drew back from your face, and you let out a shaky breath, your tense body slowly becoming exhausted.

"That will do." Kylo Ren breathed through his mask, and you closed your eyes, unable to keep the tears from falling.

You heard a puff of air as the door to your cell opened, then closed. The room was silent, and it was almost as if the silence mocked you.

"At least they escaped." You whispered to yourself. "At least they are free."

At the ships bridge, hours later:

  "I believe it was FN-2187's desertion that caused her to shoot her commanders and comrades." Kylo Ren said, his mask filtering anything remotely human out of his voice.

"Of course it was." Hux said, turning to the stormtrooper in silver armor, who stood at attention to his right.

"Should we proceed to wipe FN-2298's memory?" He asked, his voice a emotionless drawl.

"And put to waste years of training?" The Captain, Phasma, asked.

"Years of training that obviously did no good." Ren snipped, and the Captains helmet glared at him.

"It's two defects. They won't be a problem. Send her to Star Killer Base.... She can live the rest of her life in a cell."

Your hands had become as rough as sandpaper, and as you scrubbed the hallways, again, you wondered about 2187.

If he had survived this far— which you hoped he had— you wondered if he had been given a name.

You had given a lot of thought to what you wanted to be called, many names rolling quietly off your tongue as you scrubbed bathrooms, hangars, and offices.

You had settled on Y/n.

The fellow troopers treated you terribly. Traitor. Rebel lover. Scum.

When they kicked your ribs as you scrubbed the floor on your hands and knees, you didn't whimper. You weren't about to give them that satisfaction.

Laying on the metal bed in your cell at night, you fell asleep thinking of him. Of his brown eyes, the small smiles that only you saw.

You replayed your conversations, trying to stay sane.

"Where would we go?"

"The outer rim, where we can hide from the first order. We can become mechanics... I've heard they make a lot of money in those places."

"We don't know anything about machines."

"It can't be that hard,"

You stood, stretching as you moved to get your mop. Your guard stood at the end of the hall, his visor watching you.

Something was not right. Instead of a pair of stormtroopers patrolling the halls, there where large groups, always moving fast.

You heard from the troopers that a Rebel Jedi escaped.

There was noise in the hallway, and you froze, looking up at your guard. He turned, taking a step into the next hallway.

"Hey! You—" there was blaster sound, and you took a step back as a dark haired girl rushed around the corner. She wore sand colored clothes, and her hair was put in braid-like buns on her head.

She raised her blaster, and you yelped, putting your hands up.

"You're not a trooper," she said, a bit of an accent in her words.

"N-not anymore." You said hesitatingly. The Jedi gaped at you.

  "Just like Finn. Here, come with me." She raced down the hallway, and you followed behind here, glancing over your shoulder.

The girl turned a corner, leaping back and crying out in surprise. You leaned against the wall, trying to hide your beating heart.

  "You okay, kid?" You heard a voice ask, and the girl nodded.

  "Y-yeah—"

  "Good." A grey haired man walked into your view, moving to look around. His eyes landed on you, and you tried to hide behind the girl.

   "Are you okay?" Your heart stopped in your chest... that voice.... You knew that voice. "Did he hurt you?"

"2187?" You said, your voice cracking as you stepped past the girl. You watched his eyes widen— the eyes that you dreamed of.

  It all happened in slow motion— he moved forward, his arms engulfing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, barely believing.

  "You're alive." He spoke, his voice shaking a bit.

  "Yeah." You whispered. Because you would do anything to get back to him.

  Sooooo the rest can play out the way you would like.

   Thanks!

-Kena