𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

The train whistle blew loudly as steam and smoke emitted form the top and flowed out down the roof of the cars

The train whistle blew loudly as steam and smoke emitted form the top and flowed out down the roof of the cars. But where you were wasn't too much of it.

You gripped the handle of your sword tightly in your grasp. You pointed it forward facing the demon who was responsible for the dreams you were having.

The demon looked at you and his grin became bigger, "And you lovely dear... the things you wish to come true... they are quite fascinating I must say. Maybe I should make it so you two would be married perhaps?"

Your eyes widened and brows furrowed in confusion at what he just said. Your palms beginning to sweat as they slightly shook in place. Your breathing becoming irregular.

"You thoughtlessly trample through other's dreams!" You shouted out. "I can't forgive you for it!"

"Galactic Breathing; Tenth Form; Galaxy's Constant Flux!" You then charged forward. You focused on your breathing. Total concentration. Allowing your body to feel the weight of the blade and also feel the formation of the galactic dragon roaring pridefully and ferociously.

Blood demon art... Compelling Hypnotic Whisper.

The demon smirked holding a hand up, "Sweet dreams~"

Tanjiro noticed your movements had stopped. Your scent going from determination to nothing. Literally nothing. And in a fraction of a second, he watched as your body was beginning to slowly fall. Your eyes had lost their (e/c) hues as if they had rolled into the back of your skull.

However, your eyes came back as you continued to run up to the dream demon.

The demon looked in shock.

She's not... falling asleep...

"Sleep... sleep..." he whispered to himself as he continued to do the same thing to your continuously moving figure.

You continued to move forward as you kept falling in and out of consciousness.

Why... why isn't it working? She should be falling asleep and therefore immobile. How?

Oh... I know... she's taking damage from my technique. The movement she does, she recognizes the fact that she had been hit and kills herself each time to wake up... but how did she know to do that?

Tanjiro could smell a growing sense of anger and hatred around you. Your aura flowed with wrath and fury.

Why? This was because the demon, Enmu, was showing you a nightmare. One you knew was wrong from the bottom of your heart. You knew it wasn't real. You were being chastised by everyone you cared about.

"You left us... how could you?"

"Sissy! Why?! W-Why didn't you save us?!"

"To call you my own daughter... you are a disgrace for living."