𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

The bell rang as chatters filled the hall of Midtown Science School. A particular teenager opened his locker, putting his skateboard that he always brought to school and grabbing some books for the incoming classes.

A tap on his shoulder making the teenager simply turned around and faced whoever it was that tried to get his attention.

"Hey, Ned." Y/N smiled at his best friend, Ned Leeds.

"Hey, Y/N." Ned greeted back. "Hey, have you seen your brother?"

Y/N looked between the hallway and shrugged. "He said he went to the toilet but I guess he didn't come out yet."

"I'm here!"

Y/N and Ned turned towards the incoming voice and saw Y/N's brother, Peter Parker.

"Dude, we're almost late for the Algebra test." Ned informed him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. It just...I didn't pee for the last 12 hours." Peter replied before the trio walking together.

"Really? 12 hours?" Ned asked him. "What are you even doing for the last 12 hours?"

"I, uh..." Peter glanced at Y/N to seek for help. The truth is, Peter and Y/N went patrolling last night as Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider. They didn't find anything interesting except from stopping some low-class criminals. They both got these powers 6 months ago that led them becoming your friendly spider-duo. Yes, the public called them spider-duo because they always worked together, side by side, stopping crimes.

As Peter tried to find a good reason, a voice called out to them.

"Hey, guys!"

The trio turned around and saw the one and only, Gwen Stacy herself.

"Hey, Gwen." Peter and Ned greeted her while Y/N just smiling at the sight of Gwen, one of the most beautiful girl in Midtown. He didn't noticed that Peter looked at him weirdly. He suddenly got smacked in the back of his head.

"Ow!" Y/N rubbed his head.

"Dude, you good?" Peter asked him.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine." Y/N awkwardly smiled making Gwen giggled.

"Hey." Gwen looked at Y/N. "You finished the report that Betty told you to do?"

"Yeah, it's in my bag." He replied.

"Great." Gwen smiled. "Come on, she's waiting."

The blonde grabbed Y/N's hand and walked off to where the Newspaper Club meeting were held. Both of them were actually a part of the club. Well, Gwen was more to science but she just trying something that was out of the box. As they were making their way, Y/N can't help but blush because of her. He has a crush on Gwen since their first encounter. It was memorable to say the least. Well, if spilling water on her shirt was memorable enough then well it still counts.

"I bet they gonna end up together during Homecoming." Ned told Peter.

"Well, if it's true then I'm happy for him." Peter replied.

Ned looked at the younger Parker. "How about you?"

"What about me?"

"You don't have a date to Homecoming?"

Peter kept his mouth shut. Ned took notice of this and sighed.

"Look, if you like Liz-"

"Which I don't." Peter cut Ned's off.

"You just gotta man up and tell her." Ned finished his sentence.

Peter huffed. "Whatever."

Ned saw his best friend walked away and decided to catch up. "Hey, come on dude. I'm joking. Peter!"