𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

The class were outside of the hotel, waiting for Mr. Harrington as their next trip will be in Paris. Y/N carried his and Gwen's baggage and placed it on the ground. Peter walked up to them before the three went to Ned.

"Hey, Ned. I've heard what happened. You okay?" Gwen asked.

"The truth is, I'm fine." Ned casually replied. "Don't worry. Seriously, getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury...probably the coolest thing that's ever happen to me anyway."

"It is pretty cool." Peter nodded.

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm just happy me and Peter don't have to go to Prague." Y/N shrugged.

"Good news!" Mr. Harrington came out from the hotel. "We're going to Prague!"

"What?" Peter asked before the rest of the class reciprocated him.

"Yeah, tour company called. They upgraded us." Mr. Harrington informed. "You should have heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

"All I heard was crying." Mr. Dell butted.

Later, the class walked to their ride for Prague.

"Look at our upgraded ride!" Mr. Harrington exclaimed as the class followed him to the bus.

"Guys, what's going on?" Ned asked the brothers.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter replied.

"Definitely didn't see that coming." Y/N added.

"Awesome." Ned smiled and walked to the van.

"Yeah, awesome." Peter shook his head.

• • •

They were now driving through the Eastern Alps. Y/N was looking out the window as Gwen was sleeping on his shoulder.

The teenager turned his head towards Gwen, admiring her beauty. Even though he's on a mission with Peter, it didn't stop him to spend time with Gwen.

"Hey." Peter whispered to Y/N. The older brother turned to him and saw Peter showed the sunglasses case that Fury gave.

Y/N gently shifted Gwen's head before making his way to the back seat, sitting next to Peter.

"Wanna check it out?" Peter asked.

"Sure." The older brother replied.

Peter opened the case and took out the sunglasses. He then wore it before looking at Y/N. "How do I look?"

"Ooh, MJ's gonna love it." Y/N teased.

Peter chuckled. "Shut up."

He then took the card that was contained with the sunglasses. It reads:

FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF BRILLIANT MINDS,
I TRUST YOU

P/S: SAY EDITH

- TS

"For the next generation of brilliant minds, I trust you. Say EDITH." Peter read.

Suddenly, the glasses became blue for a flick second.

"Stand by for retinal and biometric scan." A female A.I said as he began to identify Peter. "Retinal and biometric scan completed."