𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘣-𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

Two months later

Peter and Y/N were in a train to school. Y/N was holding his skateboard as his brother was texting someone. He glanced at Peter's phone and saw him texting Happy.

"They definitely won't call us." Y/N told him.

"They will, Y/N." Peter protested. "Just wait for the perfect time."

Y/N huffed. "Whatever you say."

The two of them exited the train and walked towards the school gate. It has been two months since the civil war of the Avengers. Since then, Y/N and Peter pretty much just patrolling around, becoming your friendly neighborhood web-slingers.

They made their way to the entrance. A car honked at them, making the two quickly walked forward. Peter glanced at the car and saw Flash looking at him with a grin.

"Sup', Penis Parker!" The bully shouted.

"Oh, he's so dead." Y/N muttered.

"Come on, man." Peter patted his brother's shoulder. "Let's just ignore him."

The two made their way through the crowded hallway. Y/N decided to drop his skateboard and rode it slowly beside Peters. Eventually, a teacher noticed him.

"Parker!"

Y/N hopped off his skateboard and put it underneath his arm.

"Yes, sir?"

"You want to keep the skateboard?"

Y/N glanced at his skateboard. "Yeeeah."

"Then keep it off the ground." The teacher said. Y/N just nodded and walked away, trying to catch up on Peter.

"Wheels up! Got that?" The teacher added.

"Okay!" Y/N shouted back. He grumbled underneath his breath and heard Peter chuckling.

"What's up with you riding a skateboard and teachers got mad about it?" Peter asked.

"That's what I'm saying! I don't do anything wrong." Y/N replied as the two reached their lockers. Y/N put his skateboard in his locker and grabbed his books. Suddenly, a LEGO minifigure crept in between their shoulders as a rough, deep voice can be heard from behind.

"Join me together. We build my new LEGO Death Star."

Peter and Y/N turned around and saw Ned with his LEGO's Palpatine minifigure.

"What?" Peter gasped. "No way, that's awesome. How many pieces?"

"3,803." Ned replied.

"That's definitely a lot." Y/N chimed in.

" I know!" Ned smiled. "You two wanna build it tonight?"

Peter finished taking his books as the three walked together. "No, we can't tonight. We got the Stark Internship."

Y/N sighed. Peter was still not over with 'someone will call you for the next mission'.