𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #4

Infinity War Premiere (ft. Y/N L/N, Dove Cameron, Tom Holland, Elizabeth Olsen)

• • •

A black SUV arrived at the premiere for Infinity War. Y/N L/N exited the vehicle and waved at the fans. He was wearing a combination of red-and-black suit with patterns of roses on it, portraying the color of Scarlet Spider in the comics.

 He was wearing a combination of red-and-black suit with patterns of roses on it, portraying the color of Scarlet Spider in the comics

He then made his way to the other side of the vehicle and opened the door. There, came out his girlfriend, Dove Cameron, who's wearing a strapless red dress to match with Y/N's suit.

 There, came out his girlfriend, Dove Cameron, who's wearing a strapless red dress to match with Y/N's suit

The two held hands together as they walked down the red carpet. Fans were screaming on top of their lungs upon seeing the couple.

After the two revealed themselves that they were dating, the world has gone crazy about it. Fans dubbed them, 'the Hottest Couple of the Year' and they weren't wrong.

The two started making song covers on YouTube, with Dove singing and Y/N playing the instruments. They were on magazine covers such as Vogue, Bazaar, Vanity Fair and more.

They were now a power couple in the world of Hollywood.

Y/N and Dove posed together and the photographers started to take pictures of them. All of the shots were perfect, like the couple themselves.

As the two finished taking photos, Dove's eyes went wide after seeing someone in front of them, taking photos as well.

"Oh, my God! That's Scarlett freaking Johansson." Dove exclaimed.

Y/N chuckled. "Go ahead."

Dove squealed and gave a kiss to Y/N before making her way to Scarlett.

"Y/N! Can we have a moment?"

A voice called out to him. Y/N turned around and saw a familiar face that he recognized all too well.

"Hey, Paul. How you doing?" Y/N greeted with a smile.

"I'm doing great." Paul replied. "It's been like, what? A year?"

"I don't know. Feels like yesterday." Y/N joked which made the two laughed.

"First of all, congratulations on the movie."

Y/N nodded. "Thank you."

"The trailers looked really amazing, especially when there's a shot of you and Tom in the Iron Spider suits."

"Yeah, they did a great job on editing and designing the suits. Especially the Scarlet Spider suit, that's probably my favorite one."

"So, what was it like to reunite with your co-star, Tom Holland?"

"You know, it was actually a really good feeling on it because we've worked during Homecoming so, obviously I do expect for me and Tom to be reunited, but, yeah, it was great."

"Speaking of reuniting with Tom..." A voice said. Y/N turned around and saw Tom Holland behind him.

"Hey, Tom!" Y/N hugged his co-star, which garnered a chuckle from the young man.

"Look what we got here, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider. What a lucky day, huh?" Paul questioned.

"Indeed it is." Tom responded as he and Y/N were now stood side by side.

"Have you guys, like, trying each other's suits on set?" Paul asked the two.

"I do try Y/N's, but he's not trying mine." Tom said.

"What? Why?"

"Because his costume is too small, that's why." Y/N simply replied.

Tom gasped. "My costume is not small. You're just too big."

"Whatever you say, pretty boy."

The three of them laughed in unison before Paul thanked them for the short interview. Y/N and Tom decided to take photos, just having a fun time with themselves together.

Tom bid his farewell as he was going to sign some autographs. Y/N was standing as he looked around for Dove.

"Trying to find your precious girlfriend, Scarlet Spider?"

Y/N turned to the voice behind him and was met with a familiar brunette that he met during the shooting of Infinity War. Elizabeth Olsen.

"Nice to see you too, Scarlet Witch." Y/N replied.

Elizabeth chuckled. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great."

"Of course, you are." Elizabeth replied and smirked.

As the two began to make a conversation, Dove suddenly showed up next to Y/N.

"Oh, my God. You cannot believe what just happened." Dove exclaimed.

Y/N turned to her. "What?"

"I just got Scarlett Johansson's number!" Dove squealed.

"You do know you could just ask me, right?"

"I know, but it's more fun to ask for it face to face." Dove replied before looking at the woman in front of Y/N. "Oh, my God. You're...Elizabeth Olsen!"

Elizabeth smiled and chuckled a little. "Yes, I am."

"This is the best day that's ever happened to me in my whole entire life."

The three then spent time together, taking a group photo and Dove exchanging numbers with Elizabeth, it was a day.

Y/N and Dove were now getting more photos taken. This time, their pose was a little bit...intimate.

Dove had her arm around Y/N as the young man had his hand rested on her hip. Y/N turned to her, gazing into her eyes and began to caress her arm seductively.

He then went in and kissed her inner arm, which garnered a chuckle out from Dove and wolf whistles from the fans.

Y/N and Dove looked into each other's eyes, their faces growing a smirk.

"You naughty boy~" Dove whispered seductively. "You know what will happen if you tease me like that?"

Y/N smirked became bigger. "I know." He leaned in to her ear and whispered.

"And I can't wait for it~"