𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺

The three Spider-Men and the Scarlet Spider were at Liberty Island to lure the villains to them and sent them back home.

Peter (Tom) was on a call with none other than J. Jonah Jameson. The call was to let the villains where they were.

"Ladies and gentleman, the Bugle tip line has just received a call from none other that the fugitive known as Spider-Man, fresh from his rampage on Queens. So, Peter Parker, what pernicious propaganda are you peddling?"

"Just the truth." Peter (Tom) spoke into his phone. His face was broadcasted through the city.

"Oh, sure."

"Truth is...that this is all my fault. I accidentally brought those dangerous people here."

"Well, he admits it."

"And if those people are watching, just know that I really did try to help you. I mean, I could have killed you..." He held up the cube. "...at any given moment, but I didn't. Because my aunt May taught me that everyone deserves a second chance. That's why I'm here."

"Where is here, exactly?"

Peter (Tom) turned his camera, revealing the Statue of Liberty that was currently being renovated.

"A place that represents second chances."

"The Statue of Liberty? Good God, folks. He's about to destroy another national landmark!"

"World, if you're watching..."

"Believe me, the world is watching."

"...wish me luck, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man could really use some."

Peter (Tom) ended the call. He leaped onto the crown of the statue and perched on it.

"Okay, guys. It could be any minute now." He spoke to his variants and Y/N on the scaffolding.

"Yep, almost done." Peter (Tobey) called out. He webbed a cure then rappelled one of them up top.

Peter (Andrew) was holding the bars, stretching himself up for the battle. "You know, Max was, like the sweetest guy ever...before he fell into a pool of electric eels."

Y/N winced upon hearing the last part. He can't even imagine on how much pain does an electric eel can make.

"That'll do it." Peter (Tobey) replied.

The older variant suddenly felt the same back pain that he got for the last couple of years. He bent backward to the railing, hoping to reduce the pain.

Y/N noticed the man. "You good?"

"Oh, it's my back. It's kinda stiff from all the swinging, I guess."

"Oh, yeah. No, I got the middle back thing too." Peter (Andrew) spoke.

"No way, me too." Y/N chimed in.

"Really?" Peter (Tobey) asked them. He didn't even think a slight younger variant of himself, let alone Y/N, a teenager can have the back pain considering they are much younger than him.