𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥

Y/N and Felicia made it to the Sanctum Sanctorum. The teenager was quite surprised to see Felicia didn't get sick of the constant swinging. She just replied that her and her Y/N always swing together.

The two walked down the stairs and entered the undercroft. Gwen was on her phone before she looked up and saw her boyfriend.

"Y/N." Gwen breathed out and ran to him. She engulfed him in a tight hug which the boy reciprocated it.

"Hey, Gwennie."

The blonde parted from the hug and smiled from the nickname. She then turned to Y/N's side and saw Felicia.

"Who's she?"

Y/N nervously glanced at Felicia. The woman just nodded and smiled.

"Gwen, meet Felicia." Y/N introduced. "My...wife from another universe."

The girl stood there, trying to process what Y/N had told her. His wife? From another universe? So, that means she and Y/N didn't end up together on that universe, she thought.

Ned and MJ walked up to the three. Ned noticed Felicia. "Whoa, who's she?"

"Oh, yeah. Felicia, meet MJ and Ned. My friends."

Felicia tilted her head. "Mary Jane?"

"It's Michelle Jones, miss." MJ replied.

"Please, don't call me miss. I'm not that old." Felicia chuckled.

Y/N turned to Gwen and saw she wasn't in the mood. He turned to the rest. "Hey, why don't you three go talk with each other until Peter comes back?"

Ned glanced at Gwen, implying what Y/N wanted to do. "Yeah, sure."

Felicia, MJ and Ned walked away, leaving the two. Y/N approached the blonde and tried to hold her hand, but she slapped his hand away.

"Gwen..."

She sniffled and crossed her arms. "So, uh, should I be jealous or something?"

"Gwen, why would you need to be jealous of?"

Gwen glanced to Felicia then back to Y/N. "Because she's your wife."

Y/N sighed and hugged Gwen. The blonde began to sob on his chest. The boy ran his fingers through her hair before giving a kiss on her temple.

"Gwen, she's from another universe. She loves her Y/N. Not your Y/N." The boy softly said.

The girl held him tighter and sobbed. "I know. I just...I love you. I don't wanna lose you."

"I don't wanna lose you too, Gwen."

The two lovers held each other closer, showing their love for each other will not end. Felicia turned to them and smiled to herself, knowing that even her Y/N lose Gwen in her universe, she's still alive in this universe, living happily with this universe Y/N.

Peter was back from his trip to F.E.A.S.T. Apparently, there's another multiversal being that ended up there.

Norman Osborn.

Peter introduced Norman to his friends. The adult was like Felicia, slightly confused on MJ's real name. Although, Norman was shocked and was fascinated by it.

Ned turned to his friends. "Do you think there's other Ned Leedses?"

Norman walked into the crypt and approached the beings contained within the cells. He noticed someone familiar in one of the cells.