𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider glided down towards the Alexander Hamilton Bridge, where the MIT vice-chancellor was supposed to be at. They also in their respective Iron Spider suits, since they took it before the DODC can take them away.

They landed on top of a highway sign as they looked out onto the traffic, trying to find the vice-chancellor. Unfortunately, due to their AI systems were offline, they can't find her.

Peter turned to Y/N. "Right, new plan. You stay here, I'll go looking for her."

Y/N nodded. "Hey, you get this, okay?"

"I got this." Peter repeated. He then heard a whirring from afar. He turned around and saw a news helicopter.

He waved. "Hi. Yeah, I can see you."

"Crazy to think they still can't find out who I am." Y/N remarked.

"Yeah, sure. Because you're Superman." Peter butted, mentioning the superhero's name that Y/N can relate very well these past two weeks.

"Okay, okay." Y/N chuckled. "Now, go. Do your thing."

Peter shook his head and let out a laugh before dropping down onto the freeway. He walked pass through the cars as he deactivated his Iron Spider suit, revealing a piece of suit and tie that he wore.

He frantically searched around until he saw her in one of the cars. He made his way to the SUV and knocked on the window.

The lady turned to Peter. She put down her phone and lowered the window.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Hi. I'm Peter Parker."

"You do know you're in the street, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just really needed to talk to you and I know you're on your way to the airport."

"Uh-huh."

Peter took a deep breath before he began to speak. "MJ Watson, Ned Leeds, Gwen Stacy and Y/N Parker are the most smartest people that I've ever met in my entire life and I'm the dumbest person because...I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, then millions of people would've died, so please, don't let MIT be dumb like me."

"MIT is dumb?"

Peter stammered. "No! I'm saying don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like, the...dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help."

"You didn't rehearse that did you, Peter?"

Peter sighed. "Basically, what I'm trying to-"

His ears filled with high-pitched ringing, indicating his spider-sense caught up onto something. He hopped onto the vehicle and looked ahead. He noticed someone running past him.

"Why are you running?" Peter asked. "What-?"

Suddenly, there was rumbling as the teenager saw the road began to break apart with the cars getting destroyed.

"Oh, my God." Peter crouched down and activated his suit. "Uh...ma'am. You should get out of the car. Everybody get off the bridge!"

Y/N swung in and landed on top of a car beside Peter. "What's happening?"

"I don't know."

Tentacles-like machines popped out from the road below, destroying more cars as the owner of the tentacles lifted themselves up and revealed themselves to the web-slingers.

A man wearing a pair of glasses looked at Spider-Man and smiled menacingly.

"Hello, Peter."