𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' played throughout the speakers of the Midtown High School as it was played alongside a memoriam video of the members of the Avengers who died while saving the world. Vision, Natasha Romanoff, Pietro Maximoff, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark.

"Gone, but not forgotten." Betty spoke.

"Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthir for their help for that touching video tribute." Jason added as an audio of air horns were played on cue.

"This year has been nothing short of-"

"$*@# is crazy." Jason cut off Betty as the shit word was blipped. "It's like, insane."

Betty looked at the boy. "Jason."

"What?"

"No swearing."

"Nah, it's the last day of school. We're good." Jason shrugged.

Betty turned back to the camera to finish her words. "Historic. Over the last 5 years ago, half of all life in the universe, including our own Midtown High, was wiped from the existence."

A video showed a couple of students watching over a band practicing turned to dust.

Betty continued. "But then eight months ago, a band of brave heroes brought us back."

Another video showed a basketball practice before suddenly the students who got blipped appeared.

"They called it, The Blip." Betty added. "Those of us who blipped came back the same age. But our classmates that didn't blipped had grown five years older."

"Yeah, like my little brother is now older than me." Jason said.

"Yeah, it's math." Betty replied. "And even though we had blipped away through the school year and had already taken mid terms, the school made us start the whole year over from the beginning."

"It's totally unfair." Jason added. "It's not right."

"Tigers." Betty stated, which then a tiger roared audio played before she continued. "It's been a long, dramatic, somewhat confusing road."

"As we draw this year to a close, it's time to move on..." Betty gave a stern look to Jason before turning back to the camera. "...to a new phase of our life."

"Let's pray nothing crazy happens again because the Avengers isn't even like a thing anymore." Jason said. "Does anyone even have a plan?"

"I have a plan." Peter said as he sat in between Ned and Y/N in the art class. "Okay, first, I'm gonna sit next to MJ on the flight."

Ned and Y/N nodded.

"Second, I'm gonna buy a dual-headphone adapter and watch movies with her all the time." Peter added.

"Okay." Ned nodded.

"Three, when we go to Venice, Venice is super famous for making stuff out of glass, right?"

"True." Y/N replied.

"So, I'm gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace because her favorite flower is the black dahlia because of..."

"The murderer."

"The murderer." Peter nodded. "Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace, and then five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel. And then, six, hopefully she tells me...she feels the same way."