𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵

Wakanda. A place where T'Challa, The Black Panther ruled as a king. A peaceful kingdom...now turned into a warzone.

Thanos slowly made his way towards Wanda, who's on the ground, crying over the death of her lover, Vision after she destroyed the Mind Stone to prevent Thanos from getting it.

"I understand my child. Better than anyone." Thanos spoke.

Wanda looked at him. "You could never."

Thanos solemnly nodded and placed his hand on top of Wanda's head. "Today, I lost more than you can know." He then looked up towards the spot where Vision once stood. "But now is no time to mourn."

He clenched his gauntleted fist and activated the Time Stone. He then turned his hand counter-clockwise as he rewinding the time when Vision was still alive.

Wanda turned her head and upon seeing Vision was alive, a look of shocked plastered on her face.

"No!" Wanda yelled but was slapped away by Thanos.

Pietro looked up from where he previously was and saw the commotion. "Wanda!"

He grunted his teeth as he started to run towards Thanos. The Mad Titan took notice and once again activated his Time Stone, slowing the speedster down. Thanos then grabbed Vision and Pietro by the throat at the same time.

"I guess you are her other loved ones." Thanos looked at Pietro before throwing towards a log with a shape of a spear. The tip of the log thrusted into Pietro's body, bleeding his torso and staining his shirt with blood.

Thanos turned towards Vision, who's still on his grasp. He then slowly moved his fingers and grabbed the stone. The Mad Titan brutally pulled the Mind Stone out, and threw the lifeless and colorless Vision onto the ground.

Thanos placed the stone into the last slot of the gauntlet. The energy within the stones running through his veins as he screamed loudly.

Suddenly, a bolt of lighting shot him from above. Thanos looked up and saw the God of Thunder, Thor with his axe, Stormbreaker, flying down. The Mad Titan shot a powerful beam, but it didn't stop the God as Thor threw Stormbreaker, deflecting the beam and ultimately stabbing Thanos into his chest.

The Titan dropped onto his knee, holding the axe as he grunted in pain. Thor landed in front of him, looking him into the eyes as he held the Titan's head.

"I told you. You'd died for that." Thor exclaimed. He then pushed the axe further into Thanos, making him yelled in agony.

"You should have..." Thanos muttered. "You should..."

Thanos then slowly looked up at Thor. "You should have gone for the head."

"No!" Thor yelled and everything went white

• • •