𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰

The class were now back at their hotel as they were watching the news about the water monster that attacked the city hours ago and the mysterious figure who saved their life.

"It's alien. It has to be." Ned said as he looked onto his laptop about the figure.

"BuzzFeed said there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers." Flash spoke.

"Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the internet." MJ quipped.

"Especially BuzzFeed." Gwen added.

"Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider could take him." Flash remarked.

Mr. Harrington had his eyes on the TV as it was showing footages of the water monster. "What do you think it is?"

"You know, being a man of science...witches." Mr. Dell replied.

As the class were still trying to figure out the identity of the figure, Y/N and Peter were on a call with their aunt.

"No, no, no. We wanna stay. We wanna stay." Peter said.

"It's a good thing that I packed your suit, huh? Even Y/N packed his own." May told him. "I can't believe you forgot about it."

"...Yeah."

"So, who was that guy that you were with, was that Mr. Strange?"

"Doctor Strange, May. Doctor Strange." Peter corrected. "And um, no, we don't know who that was. He was a new guy. We were trying to help him but-"

"Hey, Happy. No, that's my lunch. Don't eat that one."

Y/N leaned in to the phone. "Happy?"

"Yeah, it's Happy." May replied. "He's here. He came by to volunteer. And he's, uh, hanging around in the office and he wants to say hi."

There was a pause before the brothers heard a familiar voice through the phone.

"Hey, Peter. Y/N." Happy greeted them.

"Hey, Happy." Both brothers replied awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I'm working real hard here. I got to do, a...a leaflet drop."

"What are you doing...?"

"Glad you two are having a good time." Happy cut Peter's off. "Don't worry, I'm really taking care of your aunt."

There was a moment of silent before May continued.

"So, uh, how's the plan going?"

Peter gave Brad a quick glance. "There's been setbacks, for sure."

"Don't overthink it. Just trust your instincts and you'll be fine." May said. "If Y/N can do it, why can't you?"

"I know. Love you." Peter replied. "Bye."

"Bye, May." Y/N chimed in before Peter ended the call.

The class continued to watch the news as the anchorwoman spoke in Italian.

"Who is that guy?" Betty asked while placing her hand on Ned's back.

"He's like, Iron Man and Thor, rolling into one." Brad replied.

Flash scoffed. "He's all right. He's no Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider."

"What is it with you and Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider?" MJ asked.

"What?" Flash was taken aback by the question. "They were just awesome, okay? They protect the neighborhood and, you know, they inspire me to be a better person. They inspire me to be a better man."