𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵

Y/N splashed his face with water as he looked at his reflection on the mirror. After an eventful night with Gwen, he felt...different. Well, considering you just lost your virginity to someone that you love was quite eventful to say the least, but we won't talk about that.

He grabbed a towel and dried off his face. He looked down at himself and realized he was still in his boxers. He then wrapped himself with the towel and exited the bathroom.

Upon entering the bedroom, he averted his eyes to the figure on the bed. There, laid Gwen Stacy, tucked in a blanket, with her back facing Y/N. A small smile formed on his face as he wondered, how can he get such a nice and beautiful girl like Gwen Stacy to be his girlfriend?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Y/N looked at it then back at sleeping Gwen. He sighed and put on a plain white t-shirt before walking to the door. He opened it and was greeted by Peter, who had a worried and a guilty look on his face.

"Pete? You okay?" Y/N asked.

"I, uh, I'm...yeah." Peter stammered. "I-I went to your room and realized you weren't in there so I figured you would be with Gwen."

"Yeah." Y/N chuckled. "So, what's up?"

"I...uh..."

"Peter, what's going on?"

Peter closed his eyes as he spoke too fast. "IgaveEDITHtoBeckandIdidn'ttellyouandI'msorryIshouldhavetellyouaboutit!"

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down, Peter." Y/N held out his hands. "You spoke too fast."

Peter exhaled sharply. "I...gave EDITH to Beck."

Y/N's eyes widened. "You what?!"

"I know, I know. I should have tell you earlier...and I'm sorry."

The older brother. "Peter, what the hell have you been thinking? Are you out of your goddamn mind?"

"I know but-"

"Stop, Peter. Just stop." Y/N sighed and pinched at the bridge of his nose. "You know Mr. Stark gave it to us to use it for the greater good. And now, what you have done, Peter?"

Peter was about to open his mouth to talk but Y/N stopped him as he continued.

"What would Mr. Stark think, Pete? He gave the only legacy, the only thing that we could remember him forever, and you somehow gave it to Beck?"

"But-"

"No, stop." Y/N said. "I...don't wanna talk to you, for now."

Peter's heart ached upon hearing the words. "What...?"

"Just...think about what you have done." Y/N added.

With that said, Y/N closed the door, leaving Peter alone. Y/N leaned against the door and closed his eyes. How could Peter? How could he gave the only thing that Tony Stark left them for to Beck?

"Y/N?"

The teenager opened his eyes and saw Gwen sitting on the edge of the bed, the blanket wrapped around her body, hugging her naked body as she was now looked like an angel.

The blonde got up and walked to her lover. She placed her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes.

"Are you okay? I've...heard what happened." She spoke softly.

Y/N shook his head. "It's nothing, really."

"Y/N, you argued with Peter. It must be something."

He sighed. "It's just...how can he gave the only thing that Stark left for him to Beck?"